• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

668495604e3c4490d5d0d0e5705b0c8a.jpg

f88ca90fa24511927ba2994a81986b37.jpg

I approve of your color choice, haha

Yeah I sold them to him a while ago. Different set though. I’ve actually never sold anything on eBay that I can remember.

I’m actually about to roll the Volks for summer but since your set was the perfect size and offset and has BBK clearance, I was planning to keep them as a backup like one would keep their OEM wheels, haha. The only set of 17/18 I have too. You should have some words with your painter though!

I’m actually about to roll the Volks for summer but since your set was the perfect size and offset and has BBK clearance, I was planning to keep them as a backup like one would keep their OEM wheels, haha. The only set of 17/18 I have too. You should have some words with your painter though!

Yeah man. I’ve switched to powder since and haven’t looked back. I’ll be in Houston though I think in a few months and i’d like to swing by to check out your car now you finally have it back! I’ll reach out to you before hand.

Yeah man sounds good, I talked to Javier and he said you might be visiting so we can all get together. We can set up a chacho’s meet when you come down I bet!

Wow! I really like this color on the Advans M5s. I have an extra set of 18/19s might have it painted this color. Which color is this Nero? Almost same color as my Yamaha R6 raven edition. ��

Wow! I really like this color on the Advans M5s. I have an extra set of 18/19s might have it painted this color. Which color is this Nero? Almost same color as my Yamaha R6 raven edition.

It’s called Electronic Yellow Metallic D2B
0d55e2ab43532e1fad727814cc924eb2.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking for someone to do something like this would I be able to get some info please. I would have them Anodized black and have Advan engraved
I had a friend machine some blanks for me and then had them laser engraved. Haven’t decided if I should add some ‘color’ or not.

a3e28d4bfeaf99b13df12efc65b05b54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did you run these without caps? I thought I was the only one that didn't mind them without caps as they look more aggressive.

Yep sure did! I like that look, I also run my gold GT-V on my other car that way and I have the caps for both sets so it’s purely elective.

Anyone selling a set of these in 18/19? Hoping to get a set which doesn't require modification of the fenders or spacers.

if so, please hit me up on PM.

Since the thread has taken a recent turn to a WTB ad, I'd be very interested in buying a set of 17/18 for my NSX. I have a clean set of 02+ stock wheels that are finished in chrome. Wheels are in excellent condition. Would consider trade.

Neo, your height and wheel spacing for the 02+ look is spot on IMO. If that is a 17/18 set, can you recall the exact wheel sizes and offset? Any spacers used to achieve the flush appearance? How did you go about lowering the car? And any rub?

Was this comment for me? It is a 17/18 set, I think 17x8 +38/18x10 +45 rears. I think the specs are somewhere in this thread if you scroll up perhaps, or I’ll try to grab them for you. It was pretty much unicorn offset on the rear as this is my second set and I had the +19 rear previously which was difficult for me since I had to slam my car to get it to tuck in. This set has no spacers but I do have the Comptech/Brembo Indy kit which uses a dished out rotor probably adds 5-10mm negative offset to the set. It’s lowered on KW V3 and didn’t rub from what I recall. Currently removed them in favor of Volks-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Was this comment for me? It is a 17/18 set, I think 17x8/18x10 +45 rears. I think the specs are somewhere in this thread if you scroll up perhaps, or I’ll try to grab them for you. It was pretty much unicorn offset on the rear as this is my second set and I had the +19 rear previously which was difficult for me since I had to slam my car to get it to tuck in. This set has no spacers but I do have the Brembo billet kit which uses a dished out rotor probably adds 5-10mm negative offset to the set. It’s lowered on KW V3 and didn’t rub from what I recall. Currently removed them in favor of Volks-

Sorry about the "Neo" comment. Thanks for the details on the set up.

Sorry about the "Neo" comment. Thanks for the details on the set up.

No worries, just didn’t recognize it bc haven’t been tracking the thread in awhile and it wasn’t a direct quote of my text.

Back