• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

i cant believe how LIGHT the model 5's are!!!!

i think they are 1/3 the weight of my same sized 3 piece work wheels.

teej are you looking to run 18/19 or 17/18?

Last edited:
Love the Bronze but thinking of going metallic gunmetal?
attachment.php

Don't mind the height! Waiting for my VRH's to be custom built lol

Attachments

• IMG_5340.jpg
    IMG_5340.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,177
i cant believe how LIGHT the model 5's are!!!!

i think they are 1/3 the weight of my same sized 3 piece work wheels.

teej are you looking to run 18/19 or 17/18?

Haven't decided if I want to stay with my current 18/19 or go down to 17/18. The Mod 5's look great both ways

I don't know about you guys but the longer I have my NSX the more I want the 17/18 setup in general. The "bling" factor got old but the driving pleasure never did. You just give up too much of the car's essence going with 18/19. Looks good though and I still can't bear to sell my 18/19 set.

$0.02.

Man I really need to get a 17/18 set. This is killing me :p

go big or go home... 18-19's is the only size that's right on the NSX. My name is Mike Cruz and I approve this post. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

To leasy togo look around downstairs but I am at 18-19 great effect and thats somme real fitment for those NSX you can’t go wrong on this.

Thanks for the previous owner he took time to fit all this.

Last edited:
My bad, I thought is was mags in general ’’pardon my french’’ just realize what are ADVAN Wheels - AVS Model

7911028222_b699ff0a83_m.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Anyone have a pair of 19' they want to sell?

Sourced out a set in 18' but want to go with a double stagger. Color isn't a huge factor but it would be awesome to get a pair in "Bright Chrome".

Back