• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

My point-and-shoot sucks but I gave it a go with some photos tonight

AdvanAVSModel5NSXRearQuartercopy2.jpg

frontadvanmodel5copy2.jpg

Last edited:
Gangsta Ryu , I can't wait to join the club . Think ima do gunmetal since yours is bronze

RYU, looking real good!!!

No way lol rs 2s aint as pretty , lol haha

I normally don't care for yellow but that looks badas. Any plans for side skirts too? :p

Thanks for your comments
Mine are
17 x 8 offset 30 with 215/40/17
18 x 9 offset 20 with 265/35/18

Went with silver when i got the wheel painted as I thought silver looks more "gentlemanly" ( ...in other words, I'm already greying and losing hair....LOL)
Will consider the lowering when i get to install the KW V3's soon. At the moment , this height somehow gives me more 'worry free' moments driving in housing estates here with lots bumps.

You will automatically be lower with the v3 even at its highest setting, though it looks like you've already got some suspension and not stock

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments
Mine are

Went with silver when i got the wheel painted as I thought silver looks more "gentlemanly" ( ...in other words, I'm already greying and losing hair....LOL)
Will consider the lowering when i get to install the KW V3's soon. At the moment , this height somehow gives me more 'worry free' moments driving in housing estates here with lots bumps.

Nevermind, i need more coffee. That's 36mm further out than the stock 02 wheels if im not mistaken.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments
Mine are

I am going to be rolling on the same sizes and offsets soon as well. Except mine will be a custom dark ghost chrome color. How do the 265's fit. I was thinking of going 255/35

Back