• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aerocharger Rebuild Service???

Does anyone have any info on who can service the Aerochargers these days?
It's been a while, but I recall Marc(SpeedDemon)found a place in Utah I thought. So far they've been great, and still running...although I'm noticing signs that the turbochargers seals may be leaking.

Choritsu-shi;)

The guy (Steve something) went by The Turbo Doc. Small home-based operation I think. Last time I tried to find him I didn't have any luck, but you might search these forums, someone may have posted his number. If you find him, please post back.

He was in close contact with the guys who hold the patents and were trying to start a new product from them, but I haven't heard anything in roughly a year now.

Thank you for you replies, I'll give the turbo doc a try. I'm thinking I just need to replace the oil seals, or perhaps bearings as well. Well at least I've done the smart thing and have already pulled them off before doing any more serious damage.

Did anyone learn who actually bought the AerodyneAerochargers Corp? Cause I noticed the the "NEW" line of International Trucks have "Variable Vane" Turbochargers that look awfully familiar.
Next I'm off to find a HarleyDavidson motorcycle forum to see if they have any leads.

DONYMO- What is the status of your situation?

Choritsu-shi;)

Turbo Doc

Don't know if they are still in business. Tim

Back