• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aftermarket Steering Wheel picture thread

7509178854_c969aaf94f_b.jpg

Mugen III Wheel (Momo wrapped in alcantara)
NSX-R Horn
Works Bell Rapfix II quick release hub
Works Bell flapper release system

nice..... you found a mugen!

Seeing Coolberg's picture made me want to post mine.

I was lucky enough to have scored his Momo Tuner steering wheel kit with NRG tilt hub and Sparco cruise control kit. I plan on doing a write up on this, but with my limited knowledge, figuring out the wiring was a chore to say the least. I managed to keep everything with no cutting or splicing into existing wiring. With the limited space in the hub tucking the wiring in was challenging to say the least.

Before I call it finished, I am going to wrap the leads running to the cruise control in black heat shrink to hide it and tuck it away.

Anyway, pictures!

View attachment 103685
View attachment 103686
View attachment 103687
View attachment 103688

Scammy thats awesome!! Love the type s horn button[/QUOTE]

cheers mate, i have enough red didnt need the button that way too

i do like the Momo Tuner wheel as well, i got to admit i bought the Sparco button thing for my CC but couldnt bring myself to putting it on as i felt it cheapened the cockpit so i dont have cruise at present so still looking for alternative options.

If I ever decide to give up my airbag, this is the wheel I would get.

attachment.php

I agree. I have looked for this wheel and I think its a omp SuperQuadro. It doesnt come with the Carbon Fiber if it did i would have bought it already. I will just wait for the new nsx steering wheel.

Acura-NSX-concept-steering-wheel.jpg

It is the Super Q wheel. I have one less the carbon, but I would sell a nut to have that. Damn you Ravi.:tongue:
attachment.php

I agree. I have looked for this wheel and I think its a omp SuperQuadro. It doesnt come with the Carbon Fiber if it did i would have bought it already. I will just wait for the new nsx steering wheel.

Acura-NSX-concept-steering-wheel.jpg

I'm thinking of this one what do you guys think

762edfb8a0ca5d5b1be349468243b089_zps7f8fae7c.jpg

It comes only as you're seeing it. Don't be getting one before me Stephen... Ruining my entrance to the party like the second chick that walks into the room with the same dress.

Last edited:
Back