• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aftermarket Steering Wheel picture thread

FML.... now everyone is getting one :D

Last edited:
9454851827_02611c688e_b.jpg

9456708572_cabcd19a14_b.jpg

Type-S Steering wheel
Type-S Horn button
Taitec Hub

Looks incredible! I really like your interior, very simple and OEM+ looking.

Last edited:
mine arent hooked up at the moment. but i believe you can. another prime member has the same wheel his airbag is hooked up and i believe his buttons work. i would have to ask him. he did my swap.

If the airbag and buttons work, that seems like a great upgrade with no loss of functionality or safety. I'm skeptical about the airbag though.

Momo Millennium Evo with a Type S door badge.

Momo eagle. No people no!!!! It's my wheel!!! LOL

I'm thinking of this one what do you guys think

762edfb8a0ca5d5b1be349468243b089_zps7f8fae7c.jpg

Err, no Dave IMO ...

Not in keeping with your NSX .. Why not go NSX S or R style, especially with your new found interest in track time ... Not sure a flat bottom would be advisable unless you changed your rack speed

Just my view ...

Rgds, Paul

i just put the flat bottom sparco in so am keen to see what its like at the track, but even without doing that i think having a different wheel for track use would be the better opton anyway so a true round wheel covered in alcantara might be next.
love some of these wheels tho.
MexiRicer's Type S looks real nice and that momo looks good plenty of different grip angles which may work well at the track?

What's wrong with a d shape wheel for the track?

the less steering wheel rotations you have the less need for a round wheel. (look at the F1 wheels)
so normal cars a round wheel is sometimes better as you turn it more often and the grip is consistant

well you are confirming that a D shape wheel is just fine for the track because you never turn the wheel that much on the track. But... in drift it is a definite problem and it is a bit too big. I think a 330mm would be better but this is a good looking wheel.

The momo eagle is going for 279-289 that's pretty cheap. Comes in black or the silver finish in the middle. That wheel looks good with the perforated interiors like Dave's. otherwise a carbon wrap will look tight too ahem stephen.....:D it's going to be awesome seeing a bunch of these at NSXPO :p

I'm getting something else and not sharing then. LOL

I'm getting something else and not sharing then. LOL

We will have the NSA tap your phone, thoughts, and web hits and we will find the next item you are looking to buy for the car. >=P

Sending out the NSX minion spies on you.....

Back