• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alignment shop for NSX in Atlanta?

Hey Guys,

Hope somebody reads this from the Atlanta coalition - doesn't seem like many people check this.

When I met up with some of you months ago at the Varsity at that time the guy with the red 2003 NSX told me about a Butler Tire shop - a particular one - that did great alignments on NSXs.

Which one was that? Where was that shop?

Also any of you guys know of a good wheel shop that can fix a small bend on the inside of a wheel? I've been to I believe it's the Wheel Wizard up on P'tree Industrial and they did a good job - anyone know of something better?

Thanks,
Tim

I have a 2000 lowered on Tein suspension and took mine to Nalley acura, but they couldnt get it on the lift for fear it might break my aftermarket sideskirts,
so they took it next door to Nalley Infinity, 79 bux great job!

wheels-- dunno

I steer clear of all butler tire places except the one in alpharetta. They do good work but there attitude blows. The one in alpharetta seems to not have as much of an attitude as the other stores.

I used to take my cars to Grand turismo east. They do fantastic work. Cant say enough good things about them. But there a bit far for me to drive to now.

I also remember someone posting in this forum a while back that they went to a place in alpharetta. They had a good experience there as well.

For wheels avoid wheel wizard. Huge rip-off. They charge almost twice as much for the same work. And I have been told when they get really busy they send there overflow to metro wheels. I take my wheels to metro wheels. Fair prices and the turn around time is pretty quick. I tried another place called alloy wheel repair or something similar but after taking my wheels they said they couldnt work on them and had to ship them off to some place in texas. After waiting 5 weeks when i got my wheels back they had all kinds of bubbles in the finish.

Last edited:
See the 9-9-08 thread below. America's Best Automotive a couple blocks north of the Ferrari dealership on Highway 9 (Alpharetta Highway) in Alpharetta.

Back