• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

alignment shop in orlando lowered nsx

Does anyone know of a good alignment shop in Orlando? I am in desperate need of an alignment, but the car has been lowered with eibachs , so everybody seems to be afraid to touch it. They say it will not make it on the ramp and it does not help that it has a wings west kit on it. Any input would be appreciated.

Regards,
Danny

advice

Try calling First Class Automotive. Talk to Nabil Armily and ask him if he can or knows anybody. He is a Master NSX Tech and owns the shop, and is currently working on my car!!
1-407-228-2849, I believe that to be the phone #.
He is on 3608 East Colonial Street.
Tell him the owner of the red NSX in his shop sent you !

I will do that

92nsx,

Thanks, i will check him out tommorrow. I live in downtown, that shop is about a mile from my crib. I'll let you know how your car is coming along at the same time.

Regards,
Danny

DannyC said:
Does anyone know of a good alignment shop in Orlando? I am in desperate need of an alignment, but the car has been lowered with eibachs , so everybody seems to be afraid to touch it. They say it will not make it on the ramp and it does not help that it has a wings west kit on it. Any input would be appreciated.

Regards,
Danny

I had the same problem with getting my car aligned. It's lowered with Tein coilovers. It can be done just need to find someone that isn't scared to do it! The NSX Tech that did mine moved to Canada so he's no help to us NSXer's in Florida now!

exactly

Most shops are scared to touch my car because of the intimidation factor, bodykit, wheels, lowered ect. They are afraid that they are going to damage something when driving up the ramp, so they simply refuse to do it. However, I found a guy to do it today and it only cost me $50. He did a heck of a job, and it took him about 1 hour. BTW my car is about as low as you can get it.

Regards,
Danny

Back