• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Almost done with my nsx-r model

had a little free time today so I put a little more work into my fujimi 1/24th scale
na2 nsx-r. its not my best work ever but i still like the way its coming out. usually i'd airbrush but thats simply not an option here. please excuse the dust as its been some time since ive done any work on it.

DSCN0585.jpg

DSCN0587.jpg

DSCN0592.jpg

DSCN0591.jpg

DSCN0588.jpg

DSCN0590.jpg

can you tell I love nsx's?

Looks like you're having a fun time. :) One thing you might want to do (if you haven't already considered it) is to give the interior a light coat of flat clear to keep your NSX-R interior from looking like someone got a little too generous on the Armor All. :D

comtec said:
AR15:biggrin:

Preban with a AK style Flash Hider?

close, M4 :wink: im in iraq. muzzle brake works awesome

thanks for the comments! assuming she survives the trip home i may try that clearcoat

Khajjathefang said:
:wink: im in iraq.

Thank God! I thought you had 70's paneling in your house!:biggrin: Just kidding, I figured you were over there. Thanks for all you are doing and make it back safe.

Last edited:
close, M4 :wink: im in iraq. muzzle brake works awesome

thanks for the comments! assuming she survives the trip home i may try that clearcoat

I have been wanting to try that brake on one of mine but never got around to it. If you like the way it works i may just have to buy one. You are using SS109 (M855) 62gr. correct?

Be safe.

Back