• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Amazing deal on two new 285 30 19 tires

This is an amazing deal on Ebay if you run 285 30 19's on your NSX, like I do. The ad says they are brand new and the "Buy it Now" price of $200 is for two tires. I know Dunlop aren't the most expensive tires but I've run these before and they handled great. They did wear quickly, but at this price who cares. These retail for $320-$400 each and the cheapest I've seen on Ebay for 2 is $460 with shipping. This sounds too good to be true...maybe it's a typo or maybe they are discontinued???
The seller has excellent feedback too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:543|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Look at ALL his other tire listings/sizes - They all seem VERY low priced, so either he's selling off all his inventory real cheap or I'll be putting in a Paypal dispute soon.:confused:
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/jtbdj5

Last edited:
This is an amazing deal on Ebay if you run 285 30 19's on your NSX, like I do. The ad says they are brand new and the "Buy it Now" price of $200 is for two tires. I know Dunlop aren't the most expensive tires but I've run these before and they handled great. They did wear quickly, but at this price who cares. These retail for $320-$400 each and the cheapest I've seen on Ebay for 2 is $460 with shipping. This sounds too good to be true...maybe it's a typo or maybe they are discontinued???
The seller has excellent feedback too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:543|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Look at ALL his other tire listings/sizes - They all seem VERY low priced, so either he's selling off all his inventory real cheap or I'll be putting in a Paypal dispute soon.:confused:
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/jtbdj5

You know id love to buy those tires but ebay is such an ignorant fuck that it wont recognize my password. Then when i request my password email to me it just sits on the stupid loading screen doing nothing. Sweet lord i hate ebay soooo much i cant describe to you the level of pain i want to inflict on the programmers because of the idiotic job theyve done.

Die ebay, die die die.
Anybody wanna buy these tires for me and let me pay you back? God i hate ebay.

You know id love to buy those tires but ebay is such an ignorant fuck that it wont recognize my password. Then when i request my password email to me it just sits on the stupid loading screen doing nothing. Sweet lord i hate ebay soooo much i cant describe to you the level of pain i want to inflict on the programmers because of the idiotic job theyve done.

Die ebay, die die die.
Anybody wanna buy these tires for me and let me pay you back? God i hate ebay.

Hahaha all that because you forgot your password? Okay, I'm sorry man. haha.

lord!!! Has anyone purcahsed these?? I may purchase two sets!! that price is ridiculous!

can someone tell me if these tires will fit my ride? the tires I currently have are 275/30/19

I just dont know what the difference means as far as my ride is concerned :confused:

can someone tell me if these tires will fit my ride? the tires I currently have are 275/30/19

I just dont know what the difference means as far as my ride is concerned :confused:

I think you have enough lip sticking out from your tires that you can do it. It should actually reduce some of the rash you are getting on your back wheels because it will fill out the wheel.
I am off Monday. I can take a look at them if you want.

I think you have enough lip sticking out from your tires that you can do it. It should actually reduce some of the rash you are getting on your back wheels because it will fill out the wheel.
I am off Monday. I can take a look at them if you want.

Works for me! I'll be home at about 5, so I'll give you a ring when I'm off

My 2 brand new tires arrived today, so this is the real deal and I only paid $242. :biggrin:

I called Discount Tires and was quoted $745 for the same 2tires with mount and balance.

My 2 brand new tires arrived today, so this is the real deal and I only paid $242. :biggrin:

I called Discount Tires and was quoted $745 for the same 2tires with mount and balance.

Is there a major difference between 275s and 285s? I messaged the guy, but he doesnt have any 275!

I'm running the HP Hyperevos in 18/19s

Is there a major difference between 275s and 285s? I messaged the guy, but he doesnt have any 275!

I'm running the HP Hyperevos in 18/19s

Theres not enough difference to be concerned with. In fact theres prolly more difference between two different brands of a 275 than there is between a 275 and a 285 of the same brand.
I bought these, finally, and replaced my 275s with em. No difference and very nice tires.

Has any one that bought them mounted and balanced them yet? Thats when you know you got a deal. THX for the help:biggrin: REX

I had mine mounted/balanced and they are perfect. The shop couldn't believe the price either.

I asked if I could go wider to 295 with my 10.5"x 19 rear wheels and they said it would be no problem.

Theres not enough difference to be concerned with. In fact theres prolly more difference between two different brands of a 275 than there is between a 275 and a 285 of the same brand.
I bought these, finally, and replaced my 275s with em. No difference and very nice tires.

Just placed my order. Hoping to get them by next week! My rears are D O N E!

Last edited:
Mike, Just saw this thread an was going to get ahold of you! Killer DEAL!!

Glad you jumped on them!

I didnt think these tires would work on mine, hence me PMing you. Your shop doesnt mount and balance tires do you?? Or do I need to go to a different place?

I will be coming up with Justin it's looking like

I didnt think these tires would work on mine, hence me PMing you. Your shop doesnt mount and balance tires do you?? Or do I need to go to a different place?

I will be coming up with Justin it's looking like

Hell yeah son we can mount up to 26's pimp!!

I just purchased a set. i remember when my widebody was done i had a flat and had to buy 2 rear tires. The wait was 6 weeks and 650 bucks!!! How do i store these so they won't dry rot?

Hell yeah son we can mount up to 26's pimp!!

LMAO! wont be going that big

I just purchased a set. i remember when my widebody was done i had a flat and had to buy 2 rear tires. The wait was 6 weeks and 650 bucks!!! How do i store these so they won't dry rot?

that's what I was trying to figure out. I would buy two more sets :biggrin:

THX FeetFXR, nice find and post. If you ever get to AZ? I will have enough money to buy you dinner know. LOL buy the way not a bad avitar either.:biggrin:

Let's get some pics up guys and less talkin' haha. This thread is worthless without some installed pics.

Back