• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Amazing week guys!

Sad and yet relieved? Was an amazing week guys, i'm glad I could be a part of it. Good job to everyone :biggrin: C&C this weekend? LOL

ps: My rim was fixed, and is back on the car now :wink:, ended up being referred to a place called The Shine Shop...They did an ok job, i took some pics...the end job they gave me was pretty ugly..i was hoping it to look at least some what normal, but the welding they did was all lumpy an crap..i wet sanded it to smooth it out a little bit..but the pictures will talk.

After they drilled the crack out.
IMG_0530.jpg

And the lumpy aftermath even after me sanding it down... :frown:
IMG_0533.jpg

It was a blast for sure, even if I did feel like crap a couple of days. Nevertheless, I can't say enough for all the work you guys have put in bringing it all to fruition. As the new guy I really appreciate getting to be a part of it all. Near as I can tell it was considered a big success.

Glad you could save your wheel though. With the fix on the inside at least it won't be noticable. Did you have to rebalance it??

I'm going climbing in UT this weekend so I wont' be able make C&C this weekend :frown: . Next one for sure.

v/r
Butch

Yes it was a great week! I feel honored to be a part of it all. Can't wait for the DVD to come out, it's going to be awesome. Nice meeting so many of you.

Jarrod

Sad and yet relieved? Was an amazing week guys, i'm glad I could be a part of it. Good job to everyone :biggrin: C&C this weekend? LOL

ps: My rim was fixed, and is back on the car now :wink:, ended up being referred to a place called The Shine Shop...They did an ok job, i took some pics...the end job they gave me was pretty ugly..i was hoping it to look at least some what normal, but the welding they did was all lumpy an crap..i wet sanded it to smooth it out a little bit..but the pictures will talk.

After they drilled the crack out.
IMG_0530.jpg

And the lumpy aftermath even after me sanding it down... :frown:
IMG_0533.jpg

Shane,

That's BS. I'll go with you to the Shine Shop and we'll get this fixed properly. I know Leo the owner; this will be straightened out. :mad:

Tom

Back