• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Amelia Island Concours, who's going?

I am driving down with my driving club on Sunday for the Amelia Island Concours, is anyone else going to be there?

That's great, it will be good to catch up and see all of you again. Our club is going to rally down there and eat at Cafe Karibo before going to the concours. Look forward to seeing ya'll again. If Charles wants to meet up we are all starting at Jim Dixon's office Barret Finance at the SE corner of Abercorn and Eisenhower in Savannah to start down there at 7:30 AM

That's great, it will be good to catch up and see all of you again. Our club is going to rally down there and eat at Cafe Karibo before going to the concours. Look forward to seeing ya'll again. If Charles wants to meet up we are all starting at Jim Dixon's office Barret Finance at the SE corner of Abercorn and Eisenhower in Savannah to start down there at 7:30 AM

Hey,,

I will be driving down on Saturday and stay the night with Dave and Delinda.
We can caravan back that evening if you want..
Try and beat that Daytona traffic

Hey Charles,

Sounds good, we should have a good group coming down, it is a club of exotic and sports cars that is driving down. Looking forward to seeing you down there.

I should have got your cell phone, I never saw ya'll down there but with that many people it would have been difficult anyway, great cars, I loved the Italia.

Back