• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Le Mans-ACURA

For those you who didn't know, for the FIRST TIME Acura will be involved in the American Le Mans. They'll be finishing the series at Laguna Seca in October, I was wondering if anyone would like to attend and if anyone has any connections there. That way we can get a corral to represent. I know we have some time, but the sooner the better I say.:cool:

Some specials are in the works for NSXCA members. All I can say at this point is you want to make sure your membership is up to date. Should have final details in about 2-3 weeks.

Tom
NW Regional Rep
NSXCA
96-T Red/Black

Some specials are in the works for NSXCA members. All I can say at this point is you want to make sure your membership is up to date. Should have final details in about 2-3 weeks.

Tom
NW Regional Rep
NSXCA
96-T Red/Black

Will be waiting for this!:biggrin:

what if...... I get my membership AFTER the details are released? would I possibly be excluded because of my membership date? Or simply excluded due to the mass of current members who'll jump on the offer and fill up all the openings?

Curious since...... the nsx might be trying to find a new home soon.......

what if...... I get my membership AFTER the details are released? would I possibly be excluded because of my membership date? Or simply excluded due to the mass of current members who'll jump on the offer and fill up all the openings?

Curious since...... the nsx might be trying to find a new home soon.......

The "opportunity" will be for a "good sized", but limited, number of members so it would not be unexpected that the event will fill up very quickly with current members. It would not be based upon membership date but you would have to be a member at the time you sign up.

I am actually taking advantage of a similar program with the 12 Hours of Sebring and will be making the trip south for that one next month.

I am definately interested, I have been anticipating the Acura Le Manns very much, and by that time I would also have my NSX.

Keep us posted!

I love ALMS and look forward to seeing the4 new Acura there. I'll probably go the Infineon as well, but I'd love to go to LS as well. A corral would be cool.

I find it pretty sad, there's a corvette corral, Porscheplatz corral (whatever that is) and a mazda corral.... mazda! But no acura...pretty sad for a debut in one of their biggest races of the year. Then again, everyone and their grandmother drives an acura. So it'd be easily swamped.... can't wait to see what's in store for us nsx owners though!

Long Beach Le Manns, very interesting, we should corral there as well!

I don't think the ALMS is running at Infineon any more. That is a shame that they are not, I really enjoyed seeing them at that track. But LS is a great track also it is just a bit farther away.

Some specials are in the works for NSXCA members. All I can say at this point is you want to make sure your membership is up to date.
Make sure you investigate the group rates on the luxo boxes!!!

Back