• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Le Mans Series Highcroft Racing

Who are you fooling Joe,you are a key-note speaker at the NE Esprit owners convention:wink: :tongue:

Hi

I'll probably be there, maybe with my son! Looks like a great event.

Bob

Pete, I know that I RSVP'd, but please add +1 as I will be bringing my nephew. See you all soon!!!

Peter has informed me that an acurate headcount needs to be in by 9/8 for security reasons,so count us in for 2+1/2:wink:

I like this thread.....it's funny people say things online they probably wouldn't say in person. We received invitations to this event in Ontario as well. We all wish we could go.

Bob, please take lots of pictures and post them. You should post them all over Prime. NSXCA, Northeast Region, Track & Racing talk, off topic, Canadian region, Forced induction etc. Then put a huge NSXCA logo at the top of everything.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Any special attire required for this? Is khakis and a decent shirt acceptable? I sent you your email Peter. This should be quite an event. I am looking forward to it.
respects,
Dennis

Do we have some directions/caravan info yet?:wink:

swbatte said:
I like this thread.....it's funny people say things online they probably wouldn't say in person. We received invitations to this event in Ontario as well. We all wish we could go.

Bob, please take lots of pictures and post them. You should post them all over Prime. NSXCA, Northeast Region, Track & Racing talk, off topic, Canadian region, Forced induction etc. Then put a huge NSXCA logo at the top of everything.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Its even more funny how people assume things about people they don't know :rolleyes:

docjohn said:
Do we have some directions/caravan info yet?:wink:

For those not able to hook up "locally", the best "final" meeting point before going to Highcroft will be on Route 684 Northbound in the rest stop just passed Exit 8. That should be only about 15 minutes away from Highcroft.

Highcroft Racing
45 A Miry Brook Rd.
Danbury, CT 06810

These directions to Highcroft racing start at the I-84
I-684 intersection in New York State.

East Bound:
I-84 take Exit 3 (Rte 7 South) to Danbury Airport
(second exit off Rte 7) at bottom of ramp turn left
at traffic light. Proceed to next light and turn right
onto Miry Brook Rd. The Danbury airport will be to your right. Proceed 5/10 of a mile and Highcroft Racing’s entrance will be on your right. 45A Miry Brook Rd.

West Bound:
I-84 take Exit 3 same directions as above.

RSO 34 said:
For those not able to hook up "locally", the best "final" meeting point before going to Highcroft will be on Route 684 Northbound in the rest stop just passed Exit 8. That should be only about 15 minutes away from Highcroft.

Highcroft Racing
45 A Miry Brook Rd.
Danbury, CT 06810

These directions to Highcroft racing start at the I-84
I-684 intersection in New York State.

East Bound:
I-84 take Exit 3 (Rte 7 South) to Danbury Airport
(second exit off Rte 7) at bottom of ramp turn left
at traffic light. Proceed to next light and turn right
onto Miry Brook Rd. The Danbury airport will be to your right. Proceed 5/10 of a mile and Highcroft Racing’s entrance will be on your right. 45A Miry Brook Rd.

West Bound:
I-84 take Exit 3 same directions as above.
Be careful, that rest stop has quite a reputation!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OOOOH I want to meet up with as many of you as possible at the Makeout rest stop.

Bob the more teams you play with ,,,the more you WIN!!!!

:eek: :eek: What is of MAJOR concern to me is that you are ALL WAY TOO INFORMED about these questionable rest stops (Northbound, Soutthbound and other) :eek: :eek:

I thought that the Mamaroneck 7 were busted for excessive speed not for solicitation :wink: :wink:

Well whatever team you're on have a GREAT time at Highcroft and try not to drool on the cars :cool:

3:00PM
Registration for this event is hereby closed. We have over 65 people attending and I tried to be as accomodating as possible but food needs to be ordered and I can't continue to send revisions to Highcroft Racing. It just isn't fair to their staff who are tying up all the loose ends.

All these talks of make out rest stops, rear preference and, 84, 684, and 69. Oops, how did 69 get in there!:biggrin:
I have to think twice if my son should come.
John, I am leaving from work that morning. What's your plan?

Iain what time do you figure you will be hitting 84?

Back