• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

And there she goes......

great pics you guys and gals are really an elite group looks like tons of fun...hope one day to be a member with an nsx one day ....:smile:

^^^ LUCAS!!!!

For those of you who dont know, Lucas is the official photographer of most Club events, and I am the official photographer of Lucas.

065.jpg

136.jpg

170.jpg

216.jpg

309.jpg

No No No - there is another.

A newly arrived black 2002+ has been seen by my wife and I a few times these past weeks.

It has to live in the area. Im trying to find it!

Looks lowered and has NSXR wing.

Is this the car you are speaking of (Amused_NSX)?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142305

Then again, Johnny (dablackgoku1234) lives just north of you and drives around in his 02 conversion and R wing, so maybe it's him.

We need to get another 02+ in the scene. It’s tough to lose yours to the Winnipeg Chapter. They are opening champagnes right about now. At least we have an Imola this season. We need more color!!

Indeed #5 was a CDN car. I was the one who drove it home from the dealer.
Safe journeys #5. Miss you already.:(

Sorry to see you & the car go but life, and priorities change, and well sometimes you got to roll with the punches and move on to other bigger and better things. Maybe we'll see you in the new NSX, HSV, ASX etc whatever it’s reincarnated as with backseats hopefullly? lol

Congrats to the new owner & may you enjoy her as much as Dave did! :biggrin:

It's like the end of an era. I still remember the story James told me when you first purchased the car and showed him the day you got it...

Working on your car at Stu's place (2 houses ago) when you first got your SC and letting me sample the power...

Seems like just yesterday my friend.

Deaners kicking ass at NSXPO 09 - credit RSO's photo
664302090_7DCNM-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Hey people, I'm a new NSX owner from the Toronto area. Well actually Markham area...but mine is an US NSX...saved $$ having a friend's uncle bring it in for me. He runs a luxury car dealership that imports quite often from the US. I'm married too but made sure I had the 4 seater for when the kids come. Wife has a 4 seater too so I think my NSX is safe. I couldn't picture not having my "fun" car as I've had one from the age of 17. 32 now...started with a 93 hatch civic SI with a swapped out Integra Motor, 99 Prelude SH, Nissan 350z and now the NSX. Made sure the wife knew and understood what she was signing up for..lol

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303876268.560043.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303876268.560043.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 67
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303876318.074373.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303876318.074373.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 62
Shawn - that pic on the track was taken at NSXPO 2007 in Ohio on Hondas test track.

Your car is third from the back in the closest column to the camera.

Dave, you should have never sold your car. It is phenomenal! I'm still grinning from ear to ear :biggrin: what a rush!!!

You're right!

Shawn, Im going to fly in this weekend and drive it back. I will take the same route you took, but in reverse. I will simply follow the dotted black lines on the GPS, which will lead it straight back into my garage.

I sure hope you didnt visit any male strip joints on the way to Winnipeg!

Haha no male strip clubs...but the car is covered with panties and boxers

Hey people, I'm a new NSX owner from the Toronto area. Well actually Markham area...but mine is an US NSX...saved $$ having a friend's uncle bring it in for me. He runs a luxury car dealership that imports quite often from the US. I'm married too but made sure I had the 4 seater for when the kids come. Wife has a 4 seater too so I think my NSX is safe. I couldn't picture not having my "fun" car as I've had one from the age of 17. 32 now...started with a 93 hatch civic SI with a swapped out Integra Motor, 99 Prelude SH, Nissan 350z and now the NSX. Made sure the wife knew and understood what she was signing up for..lol

nice too see your wife so supportive of your acquisition lol...anyways beautiful car...still waiting for my turn to buy an nsx ...wife is fine with it..but times are tough ..no doubt in time ill have mines...

Hey

thanks for the encouragement..only a matter of time..its the allure of the nsx been my dream car for quite sometime now...if your ever in the vaughan area let me know would love to see your car in person...:smile:

My in-laws live by Dufferin and Steels (N. Of Steels). I'm around there often. Will message you 4sure when I'm gonna be in the area. I brought my NSX in from the US with the help of a local dealer in the west end. Saved a lot of money even after the taxes. You should definitely look into that option. I paid on average 10 grand less taxes in comparison to list prices in Ontario and the rest of Canada. Only thing is that it had 41k miles (66/67k KM) on it which is a little high for an 03 NSX.
My average driving for my toys has been 5-6K KM per year.

Yeah from what ive heard theres always alot better deals in the us and alot of selection as well...i think with the later years of the nsx especially here in canada they were really rare...ive seen only one imola orange nsx on the hwy 401 and that was like 2 years go or so...and i havent seen another since...

but yeah like i said whenever your in the area give me a shout would love to see your car :smile:

The new owner got a CRAZY deal, but Im glad that he bought it because he has:

1) Promised to join the NSXCC,
2) Promised that he will make Winnipeg's chapter better,
3) Because I think that he will be a great bridge to build momentum for the Club out west. Now we need someone to sell their car to a Vancouver person.

Safe journeys #5. Miss you already.:(

So much for promises.......

http://www.revscene.net/forums/fs-2002-canadian-t644217.html

he has since edited out any for sale content,but in one of the threads he claimed to be having issues with the car,do we know specificly what those were?

Back