• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Announcement: Nsxpo 2016 thread

We try to keep the social under $300 with the track day approximately the same. Please note that the social events at Sebring are included in the social fee but if you want to do the HPDE event at Sebring that will be an separate registration fee.

Not bad at all. Thanks.

I just booked a room for Wed. night, to Sunday morning. I'm planning on driving my car there. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. This will be my eighth NSXPO. Howard

Hi Howard, will you be joining our caravan down from NY?

Ok hotel booked, nsxca renewed and awaiting cop registration ����

Awesome! Booked for [MENTION=30511]Spa2KJT[/MENTION] and I from Wednesday to Sunday. Can't wait for my first NSXPO of many to come! See everyone there!

I just booked a room for Wed. night, to Sunday morning. I'm planning on driving my car there. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. This will be my eighth NSXPO. Howard

We are looking forward to seeing you Howard.

Best regards

- - - Updated - - -

registration won't be opened most likely until late may

- - - Updated - - -

Because of unfortunate timezone trouble late May (and always) I/we will be late signng up for the NSXPO 2016 thing. We will be there! (We will be there I guarantee you)

Best regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Martin: Looking forward to seeing you guys again. This time, my wife will be going as well and of course, we expect a large contingent from south Florida will be attending.

It will be a blast. We will be there. Looking forward to it.

Best regards

Booked, for 4 nights. look forward to seeing everyone again.
Once again a very big thanks to the organizers, the Hotel booking process was very easy, all pre-filled with dates/rates etc.

Scott
Australia

I am driving down from PA. It would be great to be able to join up with the group on the way down and back. Can we possibly meet up during the 2nd - I am thinking maybe we can meet somewhere halfway and stay the night and then complete the trip on the 3rd as a caravan. Let me know your thoughts so that I can start planning the trip.

<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2e13f5e2/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

John,

I think a caravan gathering along the way would be awesome. We should start thinking about a schedule / meet points etc along HWY95 and put something together so everyone knows approx times and meet points. Also, I gather this caravan would happen over 2 days. Nov 1st and 2nd for the most part as for NSXers more north will have to stay the night somewhere? Fayetteville, NC (on 95) is about 7 hours from Orlando so we could possibly do that run in one day with a few stops of course. Looking forward to this.

I think all rooms in this group is fully booked.

Who told you that? I am waiting for the hotel to update me on current numbers.

Bob,

I went and tried to book ahead so I can have a room reserved. But if I can't make it I would just cancel 7 days prior. It tells me that this block of rooms for this code "NSXNSXB" have been sold out. Now, I didn't try 2 queens yet, maybe I will try that. Will let you know.

Frankie

Bob,

I went and tried to book ahead so I can have a room reserved. But if I can't make it I would just cancel 7 days prior. It tells me that this block of rooms for this code "NSXNSXB" have been sold out. Now, I didn't try 2 queens yet, maybe I will try that. Will let you know.

Frankie

Yes, the King bed rooms are all sold out but there should be double Queens still available in our block.

Yes, the King bed rooms are all sold out but there should be double Queens still available in our block.

So I was able to book as a double but I couldn't find the cancellation policy within my reservation. I just want to make sure that if I need to cancel 7 days prior, I don't have an issue.

Frankie

So I was able to book as a double but I couldn't find the cancellation policy within my reservation. I just want to make sure that if I need to cancel 7 days prior, I don't have an issue.

Frankie

Did you have to prepay? If you didn't take a prepaid room rate and you used our booking code your cancellation should be the same.

Did you have to prepay? If you didn't take a prepaid room rate and you used our booking code your cancellation should be the same.

I only selected the NSXNSXA plan which only shows the double room and I book that. It didn't say anything about pre-paid room so I presume they're only holding the card to reserve and did not charge to the card until the day I check in. Do I need to call to verify now? The reservation doesn't say anything other then the cost and estimate taxes.

Frankie

I only selected the NSXNSXA plan which only shows the double room and I book that. It didn't say anything about pre-paid room so I presume they're only holding the card to reserve and did not charge to the card until the day I check in. Do I need to call to verify now? The reservation doesn't say anything other then the cost and estimate taxes.

Frankie

You should be fine but I am surprised it didn't list the cancellation policy so for peace of mind you should call just in case.

You should be fine but I am surprised it didn't list the cancellation policy so for peace of mind you should call just in case.

They kept telling you to check the rate detail in order to see the cancellation policy, but this is all you get.

[h=1]Rate Details[/h] 2016 NSXPO
[h=3]<value>Modifying Your Reservation</value>[/h]
  • Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.

I will call to confirm they didn't charge the card.

Frankie

We can keep this in our back pockets: I've asked a car buddy; my son; and my wife (not necessarily in that order :biggrin:) if any of them would like to attend NSXPO with me, and so far I've received no commitments, wifey the least likely to attend as I think she has already planned something that weekend.

I booked 2 queen room, so if I don't have anyone attending with me I might be willing to share my room. I would imagine there might be others in my situation that might also be willing.

Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll know for sure but like I say, we can keep it in our back pockets.

They kept telling you to check the rate detail in order to see the cancellation policy, but this is all you get.

Rate Details

2016 NSXPO
<value>Modifying Your Reservation</value>

• Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.

I will call to confirm they didn't charge the card.

Frankie

Just called and they won't charge till I arrive. Also, she told me that cancellation is 1 day but I will keep in mind that I will need to cancel 7 days prior just in case. Hopefully I don't so I can experience the first NSXPO for me! Crossing my finger that my project will be done or dormant by Nov!

Thanks Bob!

Frankie

Shipping

Please take note of this generous offer from Nabil for anyone looking to ship their cars:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/195543-NSXPO-Orlando-2016

hi all, I would really like to try to get to one of these events ...each year something invariably comes up, and I can't...last year, I was told I was too late to register...

Anyway, does anyone have a good reputable referral for reasonably priced shipping companies...I would like to explore the possibility of shipping my car, and flying down....possibly there are other members from the North Dakota/Minnesota area thinking of doing this also from the same general area that might be able to get collective pricing a bit lower on a multi unit trucking shipment of NSX's?
Typically my car is tucked away by mid October (Canadian Winters here) but could arrange to meet a shipping truck at Grand Forks or Fargo for the trek down to Orlando.

The Canadian dollar has taken a beating this past while , so any trips planned in the US carries a 30 % premium for us canucks on every dollar spent!

UPDATE:

We added a few more king rooms but the room block is almost all sold out so don't wait until the last minute because they are going fast.

Hi All,
I am very happy to say a room is booked for me and my wife. We will travel to Florida from the Netherlands, Europe. After visiting NSXfiesta 2015 in Japan I could not resist attending. Thank you to the organising comité for letting us attend NSXPO and special thanks to Carla.
Hope to meet you all in november.
Regards from Holland, René FB_IMG_1444054981077.jpg

Amazing to see people from other countries making the trek for this. Sounds like it'll be one hell of a turn out!

Back