• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Announcement: Nsxpo 2016 thread

Hi All,
I am very happy to say a room is booked for me and my wife. We will travel to Florida from the Netherlands, Europe. After visiting NSXfiesta 2015 in Japan I could not resist attending. Thank you to the organising comité for letting us attend NSXPO and special thanks to Carla.
Hope to meet you all in november.
Regards from Holland, René View attachment 133731

Rene, welcome to Florida.
See you there!

Hirofumi

Booked a room for my first NSXPO. Just need to decide to ship or drive out now.

Hi All,
I am very happy to say a room is booked for me and my wife. We will travel to Florida from the Netherlands, Europe. After visiting NSXfiesta 2015 in Japan I could not resist attending. Thank you to the organising comité for letting us attend NSXPO and special thanks to Carla.
Hope to meet you all in november.
Regards from Holland, René
attachment.php

Can you bring some wooden shoes and miniature windmills?

Having never been to an NSXPO before when do we register/pay for the event and is there a capped limit to number of people who attend?

Having never been to an NSXPO before when do we register/pay for the event and is there a capped limit to number of people who attend?

We are hopeful to go live with registration in 2 weeks approximately. It will be done through www.nsxca.org

We do have a limit on attendees. Depending upon how many sponsor and dignitaries spots get used, we estimate the cap will be 150 not including or sponsors/Acura/etc.

We anticipate being sold out fairly early after we go live (last year we sold out in 8 days). The hotel is already almost completely booked so that indicates to us we will likely sell out again.

they still have some king bed rooms at 112...just got mine.

I just tried to book my room and was told the block is full. If this is correct will there be an additional amount of rooms allocated to our group.

just because the club block may have sold out dos'nt mean you still can't get a zimmer:wink:

I just tried to book my room and was told the block is full. If this is correct will there be an additional amount of rooms allocated to our group.

I made a reservation for a king bed using the AAA rate for $1.00 more than the NSXPO rate.

We are trying to add rooms to our block but as noted above you can get a good rate with AAA/AARP. We are trying to add some rooms for those who don't have such a discount but considering how quickly we sold out if you can get a AAA rate please try to book it so we can accommodate those who don't get that discount.

We may also start using their sister hotel right next door so stay tuned.

PLEASE NOTE that all attendees will get the same perks at the host hotel even if you have to book outside of our currently sold out room block.

Last edited:
...PLEASE NOTE that all attendees will get the same perks at the host hotel even if you have to book outside of our currently sold out room block.

That includes a bedtime story and getting tucked in bed by Bob. :biggrin:

.....and pillow fluffing.............

Saw a comment that track will be Friday so is it a single track day or two days? What days are for the hdpe? I plan on being there for those days and want to book a room now.

Do the cars have to have harnesses and extinguishers to get on the track? Always wanted to open mine up a bit.

Do the cars have to have harnesses and extinguishers to get on the track? Always wanted to open mine up a bit.

no just your regular seatbelts......fire extinguishers are for racer wanabes like me:tongue:......since we are doing only one day, just make sure your brake pads have greater than 50% material left, and your fluid is less than a year old...also have oil changed if that service is due..those are my suggestions.

Back