• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Australian Riced NSX

Ahhhhh!!!

NEO: Went to the 'SHOWOFF' motor show at the showgrounds on the weekend, and who should be displaying his car there........but our little friend with the roof scoop
IM000689.jpg

IM000688.jpg

The show mainly consisted of 'Riced out' Lancers, Skylines and WRX's..........so this car fitted right in :D

<B>Cosentino</B> : YOU ARE DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been looking out for this NSX around my place without success. And now you have HQ pictures of the hood graphic. Hold on one second while i throw-up and cry after seeing these pictures. :p

Ok..i'm back.... why on earth would anyone paint a huge lizard on the hood?!?! :( And it looks like it's meant to have a circuit board underneath. Why? Why? Why?

I think we should buy this NSX and add make it another RETURN TO STOCK project. :D Or you can have it, and put those 19" rims you like & turn it into a REAL bling bling chick-magnet. :D

Thanks for sharing John... these are great photos. Were there any other cars worth looking at that you photographed (esp. skylines)???

NeoNSX said:
<B>Cosentino</B> : YOU ARE DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been looking out for this NSX around my place without success. And now you have HQ pictures of the hood graphic. Hold on one second while i throw-up and cry after seeing these pictures. :p

Ok..i'm back.... why on earth would anyone paint a huge lizard on the hood?!?! :( And it looks like it's meant to have a circuit board underneath. Why? Why? Why?

I think we should buy this NSX and add make it another RETURN TO STOCK project. :D Or you can have it, and put those 19" rims you like & turn it into a REAL bling bling chick-magnet. :D

Thanks for sharing John... these are great photos. Were there any other cars worth looking at that you photographed (esp. skylines)???
IMO, anyone who put's a picture of a Lizard on his bonnet???......must be a f***ken nutcase!
And to do it on a NSX is Pure Evil:mad:

Anyway, the SHOWOFF 2004 motor show was a bit of a disappointment. It was mainly made up of a small selection of Japanese imports.....with a few Euro's thrown in as well.

Here are a couple more pics of the show

S2000 with 19" Zentteti rims
IM000693.jpg

Skyline
IM000705.jpg

Merc with a strange front bar
IM000676.jpg

I still don't know what this car is???...anyone???
IM000692.jpg

PS. NEO: RETURN TO STOCK PROJECT CAR??......for once I'll have to agree with you.....anything to get rid of that bloody Scoop & Lizard !!!

Yep its a lancer with a reasonably new design bodykit, stage two of the kit will be available soon (if this is not it) i recognise the front bar. The pumped rear guards look silly, look as though they have melted!

COSENTINO said:
S2000 with 19" Zentteti rims
IM000693.jpg

Unless I'm not looking correctly...aren't ligths alread cleared over there? If so, is it just reflections, or does that headlight have condensation? that's horrible...

On top of S2K observation, 19" ZENTTETI's on that car is just BAD... I hope the S2K forum don't see this bling bling s2k. The Gecko on the hood of that X has already beaten... so no comment on that.

COSENTINO said:
IMO, anyone who put's a picture of a Lizard on his bonnet???......must be a f***ken nutcase!
And to do it on a NSX is Pure Evil:mad:

I still don't know what this car is???...anyone???
IM000692.jpg

Looks like a Lancer.
smiliechicken.gif

I'll take the Honda S. Yes, next car show we need to go "respray" the hood of that NSX. Why a lizard?! I mean, even a graphic of a chick would make more sense (still would call for a "Return To Stock" program though) :D

Back