• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another incident with spit.....

it's just sad to hear these stories. makes me not want to take the car out and park it somewhere, unless i stay in the car with a big bat
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by SilverOne (edited 06 November 2002).]

Originally posted by Number 6:
i had this happen about 10 years ago. long story why but this guy (punk teenager) spit on my GF's car when i was driving. i chased him down and caught him at a red left turn only lane. i got out of the car and walked up to him and told him to wipe it off. when he refused amid a stream of profanity, i reached in the car and ripped his t-shirt off his body, went back to my car, wiped it off, tossed him back his t-shirt, and drove off. all it cost me was about 3 buttons from my shirt.

probably get shot today if i did that again.

#6, what a legendary story man... that should be put in a movie!

i like the idea of a paintball gun (with red paintballs so they initally think they've been shot
wink.gif
)

in the world of imagination the paintball gun idea is pure bliss---in reality a very very very bad idea. get shot back at with real bullets, get sued for shooting albeit nonlethal, any attorneys here want to speak up go ahead--pretty sure some potential bad bad legal ramifications.

picture this, the little crapper goes into shock and dies of a heart attack after you 'shoot' him. now youve got a manslaughter charge on you.

i 'like' the paintball idea in a fantasy sort of way, just want to make sure no one here goes out and does it. (there may be teenagers on this site
wink.gif
)

peace

Neo...

the truth is i just lost it... i mean foaming at the mouth crazy. there's something about that specific, filthy act that gets me on some primative level. but, also truthfully, it was fun, too...
smile.gif

------------------
Kaye & Trish
1998 NSX-T #176
Red/Tan
No mods...
NSXCA #108
-My other car is a 767-

Originally posted by huckster:
in the world of imagination the paintball gun idea is pure bliss---in reality a very very very bad idea. get shot back at with real bullets, get sued for shooting albeit nonlethal, any attorneys here want to speak up go ahead--pretty sure some potential bad bad legal ramifications.

picture this, the little crapper goes into shock and dies of a heart attack after you 'shoot' him. now youve got a manslaughter charge on you.

i 'like' the paintball idea in a fantasy sort of way, just want to make sure no one here goes out and does it. (there may be teenagers on this site
wink.gif
)

peace
You consider a 19 year old a teenager
wink.gif
? I assure you guys though, I would never do anything of the sort. If it was any of your guy's car, trust me, I would more than likely compliment you. There's no reason to be jealous. This is a capatilist country and everyone has what they have mainly because they deserve it. For this, my hat's off to you guys
smile.gif
. I mean these 'spitters' could easily get their own nsx if they want. They just made an enemy for life which in my book is real dumb, especially when it comes to cars since we all know we could all use a lil help every now and then
wink.gif
. Thanks for listening!

Number 6: *lol* yeah... not a civilized thing to do, but a wonderful fantasy.... =)

i think spitting on NSX's should mean bringing back the death penalty (capital punishment)... j/k
smile.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
i think spitting on NSX's should mean bringing back the death penalty (capital punishment)... j/k
smile.gif

It would probably bring the death penalty to the guy who I catch doing it to my car!

------------------
'91 Black/Ivory NSX
'89 Gray/Gray F-16C

Dr. Lane,

Just had my first bout with a NSX loathing idiot. I spent the day cruising our local Big Bear mountains in my 92 Red NSX. I was driving down the 91 freeway on my way home when I am passed by an obnoxious inferior orifice driving in a F250 truck with a attractive young maiden in the passenger seat. His girlfriend admires the sleek lines of my stylish steed and the truck driver gets pissed off. He frisbees a cookie at my car which deflects off the front driver's fender. I catch up to him and flip him the bird. He laughs and I go on with my drive. Aren't these buttheads amazing?

Rod

#1 rule
NEVER park your NSX unsupervised
To some of you guys it is a daily driver, but to other it's their pimpin/crusin car.

I'am only 17 (almost turning 18), and own a 91' NSX.and i know someone who else around my age that owns one. Don't think I'm some punk ass spoiled kid, cause I worked for my car. Saving up since I was 11. Plus I'am in the family business, and worked with a little internet business, and now I'am still making payments.
frown.gif

I just got my car 1 month ago, and have found jealously already. Hopefully no one has spit or vandalized my car yet. But I keep mine garage, and I barely park it anywhere, leaving it unsupervised.

Guys I understand that you all are mad cause they "spit" on your cars, but guys it's just spit, and hopefully it has not happen to me yet. Thank god it aint brake fluid, balonie, eggs, etc. That would kill the paint, but there's nothing you can do about it, if you confront them, it's only gonna make it worse.
I know and have seen people do some crazy shit to people's car.
So the best bet is just park your car in the back or don't park it at all, or even if someone throws some shit while driving, don't even let them! you have a mid engine, rwd car!

haha but in all I understand how you all feel, my friends are really jealous, but then the other friends aren't cause they understand how I worked for my dream car, my joy and pride.

but fellow NSX'ers keep it safe, and if you see some punk kid spitting on your car, just talk with them and make friends. It just spit, yea I know talk is cheap cause it hasn't happened to my car, but if you make friends with them, it will be a 100% chance that they won't do jack shit.

ok last exmaple lol, my friend he's 16, owns a 94 supra twin turbo, and yea he's spoiled
smile.gif
but one night he parked his car next to our other friends (Thankgod I wasn't there that night), and 30-45 minutes later, they all found their cars with their tires slashed. Then all a sudden they see these punks peel out in their car, and we know who they are. They all filed a report and everything. Then a a couple months later, the kid who slashed my friends tires (including the supra tires), called my friends and apologize, and saying that he will pay for their lost. But all my friends said it was straight and he didn't have to pay anything, just be good and don't do it again.

I tell you there are some dumb fvcks these days, but what can you do about it.
Think about it, they drive a POS and you drive a NSX.. haha..

[This message has been edited by Gokwi (edited 13 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Gokwi (edited 13 November 2002).]

Hey what is your job wow your only about 2 year older than me and i'm broke as sh*t. I don't work so that is the reason but man that is great for you. You get a nsx at such a young age. I will probably get mines when i finish college. I will be 23 at that time but i might have to wait even longer.

Anyway congrat on your new buy.

Originally posted by Joel:
Yeah, that's going to happen.
rolleyes.gif

haha I don't literally mean it like that. Just keep it cool, don't get all crazy and beat their ass
doing something else, is going to eventually make the situation worse.
If that happened to me, I don't know what I would do.. if they did, i would make them clean it up, but then again they are just going to end up doing that again. So whats the point right?
I know it's a sad world, just let them have it their way
see spit, is nothing, but if it comes to vandalism, that's a whole different story. You can do whatever you want if you catch their ass, beat them down, turn them in, or run over them.. ahahaha..

Midnight_raven, yea I'am also as broke as shit. This month I'm going to spend atleast $1000 on changing all 4 shocks.
frown.gif

anyways yes it's easier said then done. I guess I tolerate alot. One time I was at the gym and this guy was "trying" to start something.. i don't know what he was doing, I think he started arguing with me, then he pushed me. and i pushed him back. then he punched nipped me on the left side of my jaw. my fists were clenched and i was ready to go for a spear and just punch the %$#^ out of him. but then I just gave him one mean ass look and walked away. That was during high school lol, but I just didn't want to make matters worse. And this was some scrawny black dood..

[This message has been edited by Gokwi (edited 07 December 2002).]

Originally posted by Gokwi:
#1 rule
NEVER park your NSX unsupervised
To some of you guys it is a daily driver, but to other it's their pimpin/crusin car.

I'am only 17 (almost turning 18), and own a 91' NSX.and i know someone who else around my age that owns one. Don't think I'm some punk ass spoiled kid, cause I worked for my car. Saving up since I was 11. Plus I'am in the family business, and worked with a little internet business, and now I'am still making payments.
frown.gif

I just got my car 1 month ago, and have found jealously already. Hopefully no one has spit or vandalized my car yet. But I keep mine garage, and I barely park it anywhere, leaving it unsupervised.

Guys I understand that you all are mad cause they "spit" on your cars, but guys it's just spit, and hopefully it has not happen to me yet. Thank god it aint brake fluid, balonie, eggs, etc. That would kill the paint, but there's nothing you can do about it, if you confront them, it's only gonna make it worse.
I know and have seen people do some crazy shit to people's car.
So the best bet is just park your car in the back or don't park it at all, or even if someone throws some shit while driving, don't even let them! you have a mid engine, rwd car!

haha but in all I understand how you all feel, my friends are really jealous, but then the other friends aren't cause they understand how I worked for my dream car, my joy and pride.

but fellow NSX'ers keep it safe, and if you see some punk kid spitting on your car, just talk with them and make friends. It just spit, yea I know talk is cheap cause it hasn't happened to my car, but if you make friends with them, it will be a 100% chance that they won't do jack shit.

ok last exmaple lol, my friend he's 16, owns a 94 supra twin turbo, and yea he's spoiled
smile.gif
but one night he parked his car next to our other friends (Thankgod I wasn't there that night), and 30-45 minutes later, they all found their cars with their tires slashed. Then all a sudden they see these punks peel out in their car, and we know who they are. They all filed a report and everything. Then a a couple months later, the kid who slashed my friends tires (including the supra tires), called my friends and apologize, and saying that he will pay for their lost. But all my friends said it was straight and he didn't have to pay anything, just be good and don't do it again.

I tell you there are some dumb fvcks these days, but what can you do about it.
Think about it, they drive a POS and you drive a NSX.. haha..

Well stated Gokwi ! I wish we have more 17 year olds like you in this world, with intelligence and maturity 10 years beyond most teenage punks. Unfortunately this sort of wishful thinking on my part is far from the norm.
If someone ever spit on my car, I'll spit back at him. An eye for an eye.
smile.gif

noble words from Gokwi, and something we should all try to do.

but easier said than done.

when someone spits on ur nsx and u've had a bad day, it's not easy to be diplomatic about it.

...of course, there's always the paintball gun... which is more fun...
wink.gif

hey gokwi, well said and good to live by. Yes, in my younger days ive gotten out of potential bar fights with well-placed words. you know how it starts, the whole 'hey there college boy, youre a college boy aint ya' routine. the response, 'do i know you? do you know me? cause ive worked harder than anyone you know and yeah ive busted ass to get what ive got and yeah ive busted heads in my stupid moments, so, do you want to fight someone you dont know or do you want to hear more?' then we talk, then they want to apologize, then we end it with the advice to never pick fights with someone you dont know, cause they might kick your xxx, and then they want to know if your saying you could kick their xxx, and you say yeah, you just never know do you. sometimes they laugh then, and sometimes they want to fight again, and then you remind them that they still really dont know who theyre talking to. and then they laugh, and they always wind up buyin you multiple beers.

so, you are pretty sharp for being so young. you CAN talk and still not take peoples xxxx. you might even teach them something in the process.

Originally posted by Electro:
"Yeah you're only with him b/c of his car"
-Electro

[This message has been edited by Electro (edited 31 August 2001).]

Lol some guy that likes my girl said that to her, and it turns out my girlfriend dislikes my car and the criticizes the "exterior" of my car, because it looks to "european" lol..

It's ok guys, it's sort of a good thing for her to be that way

*Remember*
"You can't get joked with a NSX, look at them and look at you"
smile.gif
So those red-neck hill billys can't talk smack with their 88 mustang

[This message has been edited by Gokwi (edited 07 December 2002).]

Someone spitting on you is assult with a deadly weapon. My father is a state trooper and has worked a couple cases over his time that involved someone getting shot over a spitting incident.

Basically you don't know what diseases they have, and if you feel your life is in danger, you are legally able to defend yourself in any way you feel is required, even up to killing them. The two he worked, both times the spitter was dead. And both times the victim's case was dismissed.

Not to say they didn't have a hefty lawyer bill...

In these cases, your car window would have to be down, and you would have to prove that you had no other way out of it, i.e. they were going to continue spitting on/at you (not your car) and you felt your life was in danger. We have some wacky laws eh?

SR

Spitting on someone is typically simple assault and/or battery. If a person is known or proven to have a disease comminicable by saliva it could be upgraded. I suspect those cases your father was involved with were a little more complex, as homicide cases typically are.

Yes, I don't know any details on them, and it was a couple years back...but I'm sure it was more involved. But the point of the case was that the lawyer proved that the victim thought his life was in danger by biological weapon (lol...no joke), and had no other way out.

SR

Back