• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Lovefab Turbo Update

I just completed another season with my Lovefab Turbo (a total of 2 1/2 years) and I am happy to report no issues. I am running 8 1/2 lbs. of boost on a stock engine, FYI. I would never go back to NA. The experience is something to behold. If you have the means, I highly recommend it. :tongue:

that's good to read review like these, especially for FI on stock motor. I want to go FI route in the future for my na1.. how much torque are you putting down on dyno?

I can't find my most recent dyno. I believe somewhere around 320 lbs of torque. Cody - if you see this, can you chime in? Do you recall how much torque I am putting down after the tweaks you did this past spring?

2 1/2 years and no issues thats awesome how many miles did your stock engine have when you put on the turbo? Also, how many miles do you have now?

I had 21K miles on the car when I originally had the turbo installed. Now I am a couple miles shy of 26K. Spare me the garage queen comments. :wink: Here in the frozen tundra of Michigan, I can only drive it seven months of the year. That helps to keep the miles low. But what fun miles they are! I have more smiles per mile than most......

Thanks for those kind comments Brian. I hear you have a new edition to the garage that is quite a monster. :eek: I have been in Cody's car and I was awestruck with it's power. Mine is fast, but his (now yours) is beyond imagination. Drive safe.

Thanks for those kind comments Brian. I hear you have a new edition to the garage that is quite a monster. :eek: I have been in Cody's car and I was awestruck with it's power. Mine is fast, but his (now yours) is beyond imagination. Drive safe.
Will do sir!

Brian

Last edited:
Back