• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another New & Proud Owner

Hello All !
I'll start by introducing myself .
I've had my 95 NSX-T for an month now and am enjoying it alot !
I'm Tom the Volvo Car technician that works with long time friend Ramon @ Niguel Motors and have admired the NSX's since it's onset here in the US. Got the chance to buy this beauty from one of Ramons customers and I stepped up to the plate ! She's got 81k on the clock and has had all the usual "time" related parts replaced by Ramon .
I'll try to drop in a pic as you'll be asking for one anyway !
My Pic is too large(642.7kB, Got to find a way to compress it to 97kB, sorry
All The Best To Everyone , Tom

congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!!!

Hey Tom, welcome aboard. Please share your black screen vents with the rest of the forum, they are very cool. Stay away from those volvos, Gil :biggrin:

Tom, congratulations!!! You picked yourself up a keeper. Just make sure to change that "filipino style interior" and the Jeepney horn:tongue: This NSX is the nicest sounding exhaust notes i've heard. Hope to see you at our meets.

William

NSX-TF#256 said:
My Pic is too large(642.7kB, Got to find a way to compress it to 97kB

Congrats and welcome to our community.

Download IrfanView to resize your photos to a more web friendly size.

Congradulation Tom!!..............for finding the time to start writing AFTER a year of reading this forum.:biggrin: You didn't mention that this was Ramon's car two dinasaur years ago :D Joking aside, we need to sit down and plan our "to do project":tongue:

NSX-TF#256 said:
Hello All !
I'll start by introducing myself .
I'm Tom the Volvo Car technician that works with long time friend Ramon @ Niguel Motors and have admired the NSX's since it's onset here in the US. Got the chance to buy this beauty from one of Ramons customers and I stepped up to the plate ! She's got 81k on the clock and has had all the usual "time" related parts replaced by Ramon .
I'll try to drop in a pic as you'll be asking for one anyway !
My Pic is too large(642.7kB, Got to find a way to compress it to 97kB, sorry
All The Best To Everyone , Tom

Back