• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another NSX/S2K get together

Really is not that far and the drive is nice to get out there. Will check and see if we can go.

Last edited:
"Well spank my monkey" I didn't even look at the address:eek:

Everytime I hear someone say cider mill I automatically think Franklin Cider mill. Goes to show you what years of repetition and childhood brain washing will do to you. On that note can we also take a cruise to franklin:biggrin:

It still really is not that far. It is a nice drive as I have been by there a few times. Just out Miford road, past Bakers, and past a bunch of other places. :wink: My Dad is interested in going. Come'on Perry, you like to drive, don;t let us down.

Al you know you want to go to this one as it is close to you. :smile:

blodi said:
That doesn't look like its all that far......(this coming from the guy who drove his car from El Paso)....

That is waht I thought. :wink:

My Dad would like to go and so would I, weather permitting this time. Sounds like a nice drive.

Perry, if you want to go, come out to our house first and we will charge out there together and break some necks w/ the blue cars. :biggrin: :wink: It is the same nice drive that you took out to bakers. :smile:

sorry double post

ekin95 said:
It still really is not that far. It is a nice drive as I have been by there a few times. Just out Miford road, past Bakers, and past a bunch of other places. :wink: My Dad is interested in going. Come'on Perry, you like to drive, don;t let us down.

Al you know you want to go to this one as it is close to you. :smile:

Count me in as long as the weather is good. I am still bummed that I couldn't make the mini-Woodward cruise/dinner last weekend. Oh well. Have we decided that Saturday the 30th is the better of the two days? It is for me.

I think Sept 30th is the best day so far as it looks like at least 4 NSX and ??? S2000's. I really hope the weather is nice as it would be a nice way to round out the season before the children hibernate for the season. :wink:

ekin95 said:
I think Sept 30th is the best day so far as it looks like at least 4 NSX and ??? S2000's. I really hope the weather is nice as it would be a nice way to round out the season before the children hibernate for the season. :wink:

Well count me in as the track event sold out before I registered. I'll be bringing both cars as the wife wants to go as well. Whatever happened to that Imola orange NSX guy:biggrin:

WingZ said:
Whatever happened to that Imola orange NSX guy:biggrin:

I think he is too busy fishing. :wink:

:cool:

Looks like we have 5 S2000's so far and 5 NSX's for the Sept. 30th drive!

We'll be there. I am excited for this one. If all goes according to plan, then we should have an awesome Cruise ahead of us. But, i hope the weather holds up, cause if its rainy....we probably wont make it out.

So make that 6 NSX's.

also, are we gonna be meeting at 11 and inkster like the thread on the s2k website says? like are we doing what they do

What looks like a good time to meet @ this Cider Mill for all of us? These guys from the S2000 club are meeting @ 11 mile and Inkster @ 12 noon and leaving about 12:30 @ the latest and have about 45-1 hour drive.

Do we want to meet around 1:15-1:30 @ the Mill? Lets have a show of hands on a good meeting time?

Brampton - Mississauga ONT for a trng session that weekend, or I would be honored to join you. Perry, rock on; actually, I have been fishing quite a bit and the largemouth are paying attention! I can EVEN help you (!) catch one. :biggrin:

Hope you have a great weather get-together! Or else, Duffer is out.

alum04org said:
Brampton - Mississauga ONT for a trng session that weekend, or I would be honored to join you. Perry, rock on; actually, I have been fishing quite a bit and the largemouth are paying attention! I can EVEN help you (!) catch one. :biggrin:

Hope you have a great weather get-together! Or else, Duffer is out.

Hey there is..LoL

Neil.....did you do anymore track events this year? I'm going to Gingerman this Thursday for test and tune with my usual group of track rats and thought I'd extend an invitation.

blodi said:
I think it would be cool to meet up early and drive as a group as well. Why not with the S2K's? I invitied my friend up from Ohio with his S2K as well, so there is one more for the tally.

It would be nice but it is too much back tracking for us so we are just going to cruise out there w/ Perry and his wife.

We still need to agree on as time to meet up at the cider mill?????? 1:15-1:30 sounds good to me still..................

Thats cool, I might just meet up at the 11 miles and inkster spot since that is pretty close to me.
So if we left at 12 or 12:30 from there, we would be there at 1-1:30 ish? I am just guessing how long it might take.

blodi said:
Thats cool, I might just meet up at the 11 miles and inkster spot since that is pretty close to me.
So if we left at 12 or 12:30 from there, we would be there at 1-1:30 ish? I am just guessing how long it might take.

That is what I figured. It is a quite a way to get out there form 11 and INkster. See you there and the damn weather better be nice this time! :biggrin:

knowing the area, for ekin its kind of far, but for me i am at 15 and middlebelt or 12 and middlebelt depending where we are at, but me and my father will probably go as a group and meet up at 11 an inkster before hand. it would look so cool i cant pass it up

remotemonkey said:
knowing the area, for ekin its kind of far, but for me i am at 15 and middlebelt or 12 and middlebelt depending where we are at, but me and my father will probably go as a group and meet up at 11 an inkster before hand. it would look so cool i cant pass it up

Good to see some of you will make it. Certainly is understandable regarding the back-tracking for some of us.

Just read the S2Ki thread and it should be noted that the last 0.4 miles to the mill are un-paved. As stated on that thread, feed-back regarding this matter is appreciated.

Back