• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another NSX/S2K get together

zoomzoom3nx.jpg

nsx1xj5.jpg

nsx2ly7.jpg

nsx3ep7.jpg

nsx4tt2.jpg

nsxengine2de5.jpg

Because i dont think any of you have seen my nsx other than in my avatar

Looking good.:smile: Really like the CF parts.

Seriously though, is it your Dad's NSX or your NSX? I see that you type that it is yours a lot. If it is yours, by all means continue, but if it is your Dad's then say it is your Dad's. Not trying to be a smart a$$ but some people (not the guys around here as they are too nice for that) may get pissy as you trying to play this car off as yours and you only being 16 they would find that hard to beleive. Just trying to save you some flack incase it comes back to bite you. You have been nothing but polite and respesctful to me and anyone else on the board and I appreciate so I do not want you have to get in a issing match w/ anyone that thinks you just trying to show off this car as yours.

I know the one I drive is not mine and trust me I know it and so does everyone else.:wink: I would never try to pass the car off as mine, unless I am driving it by myself and some HOT female says she like the car. :wink: It is my Dad's and will be that way until he passes on to another life and he leaves it to me in my will. At least he better will it to me. :wink:

yeah let me clarify....

It is actually my dads car, he paid for it in full, and its not mine in any lawbinding way. Although i consider that car my baby...even more than my dad does. i honestly cannot belive its sitting in our garage to this day. i hope that one day it can be mine. maybe in a couple of years i will buy it off of him when he gets the successor....heh heh

As for me, i drive a Toyota tundra with 120k miles on it. its my performence vehicle for now. also i am looking to sell that, and purchase a 3000gt vr-4 spyder. only one in the area thats a spyder that i know of.

so yeah anyway, it IS technically my dads car, but we consider it our car.

VR4, pretty cool car and the Spyder makes it even better. I know what you mean in not believing that is is sitting in the garage sometimes. When I go out and see it sitting there sometimes I just stop and look @ it and think what an amazing car. Even better when driving it, I never thought in my wildest dreams would I ever drive a car like this. I still get a little nervous but the car is so easy and user friendly to drive that the nerves just go away.

But hey I love my car and it still is a lot of fun, but the NSX is in another league. Hope to see you and your Dad on the 30th and all others as I am praying for nice weather. :biggrin:

WingZ said:
Comptech guy I bask in your glow:biggrin:

:biggrin: (Nice pics. by the way Remotemonkey)

If my up-coming projects keep me in the MI area I may bring her up again next spring after I drive the S back down :smile: Especially since I know now that there's more NSX here than I first thought and saw last year.
But we are never separated for too long...this Thursd.-Mon. I will be in FL for some "therapy" :biggrin: :biggrin: and going to the S2000 mega-meet :smile: . I'll post some video next week.

Hope all of you have what looks like is going to be a nice weather weekend!

ekin95 said:
Looking good.:smile: Really like the CF parts.

Seriously though, is it your Dad's NSX or your NSX? I see that you type that it is yours a lot. If it is yours, by all means continue, but if it is your Dad's then say it is your Dad's. Not trying to be a smart a$$ but some people (not the guys around here as they are too nice for that) may get pissy as you trying to play this car off as yours and you only being 16 they would find that hard to beleive. Just trying to save you some flack incase it comes back to bite you. You have been nothing but polite and respesctful to me and anyone else on the board and I appreciate so I do not want you have to get in a issing match w/ anyone that thinks you just trying to show off this car as yours.

I know the one I drive is not mine and trust me I know it and so does everyone else.:wink: I would never try to pass the car off as mine, unless I am driving it by myself and some HOT female says she like the car. :wink: It is my Dad's and will be that way until he passes on to another life and he leaves it to me in my will. At least he better will it to me. :wink:

Your dads a pretty tuff old bird. You gotta looooooooooooong wait..LoL

blodi said:
I believe his NSX is in FL right now and he will be coming with his S2K, (I could be wrong though).
Both NSX-Hawk and Remotemonkey's cars are CTSC'd, the prior being also a Zanardi edition. So there should be someones SC'd car there, and I want a ride in one too! :biggrin:

Speaking of forced induction cars, has anyone talked to Devin???

I spoke with Devin today and he sends his regrets. He has a work commitment that weekend. AEM has Devin working like a dog. :tongue:

"Recon" mission successful :D Some pics posted below.

...only 2 significant potholes located in the last 5 miles leading up to the mill (both are actually still on Rochester Rd. in the 2 miles or so before 32 Mile Rd/Romeo)...
Picture247_24Sep06.jpg

...no bumps,holes or large and lose stones on the driveway...
Picture241_24Sep06.jpg

...all three of us made it without scratch, mud or scrape over the really compact and flat path to the mill...and yes, even an NSX can make it the same way :LOL:
Picture244_24Sep06.jpg

...looking from the mill towards 32mile rd. - pathway in...
Picture245_24Sep06.jpg

...pathway out...
Picture242_24Sep06.jpg

Not to mention that Rochester Rd. North of 32 mile has got some nice twisties (at the legal speed limit :D )

Now all we need is decent weather!

Thanks for doing that for everyone. It looks like a nice drive and I hope the weatehr is nice as it is looking to be a big turnout and a lot of fun. :smile:

Hey guys-

It pains me to let all of you know that I can't make it this weekend. My wife wants to go tour a couple of college campuses in (gulp) Ohio, since my daughter is a senior this year and we have a big decision ahead of us. As an involved parent, I think it would be pretty bad if I didn't attend. I hope the cider mill cruise is successful and hopefully, we can start next year off with some fun cruises. If anything changes, you will see me there. Have a great time and let's hope for an Indian summer day.

Hi all,

I regret to inform you that I too must drop out. I'm having Stage II mods installed now, and the car won't be finished in time. Hopefully this won't be the last fair weather weekend for a Michigan meet/drive opportunity this year!

i will not be attending, my dad still might attend,

but i am also looking at schools to go to this weekend, and i will be up at MSU spending friday-sunday there staying with my girlfriend.

although the weather is not looking tooo happy for us nsxers

They are dropping out like flies. Weather is not looking great but we will see. If it the least bit crappy, we will NOT see us there. I have been there and done that in crappy weather and it is not worth it. Too hard to have any fun. :mad:

ekin95 said:
They are dropping out like flies. Weather is not looking great but we will see. If it the least bit crappy, we will NOT see us there. I have been there and done that in crappy weather and it is not worth it. Too hard to have any fun. :mad:

LoL just what I was going to say! Yeah It looks like it might be another rained out event. Crap! I even talked the wife into driving the NSX so I could drive the S2000:frown:

Well I'll keep hoping here...a lot can change in 2 days.....maybe.

What if we did a rain date of sunday in case? Looks like its not supposed to rain. Its too hard to plan it way in advance due to the weather this time of year.

Just saw the local forecast and Sat is not looking good at all. Sunday is a good option if Sat. is rained out. Both days work for us.

I'm good for Sunday as well!

Official date has been changed to SUNDAY THE FIRST! SUNDAY OCTOBER 1ST! Same meeting place. Saturday lloks really crappy and Sunday is shaping up to be a nice day. Hope everyone can still make it.

So far we have:

Wingz
Ekin95
Blodi
NSX-HAWK?????
Tinker??????

NSX-Hawk said:
We will meet up with the group in DT Rochester. Will be waiting/parked on Rochester RD, expecting you all some time between 12:30 and 1:00pm. Will be a fun time!

Awesome, im glad the #10 Z will be out with us!
My friend with his S2K from ohio is here and we are ready! My friend with the Delorean is about 50/50 right now but I hope we can sway him.
Hope the F1 race doesn't keep us up too late tonight!
Looking forward to it guys!

Looks like a great day weather wise everybody. Hope for a good turnout and don't forget your shades. :cool:

ekin95 said:
Looks like a great day weather wise everybody. Hope for a good turnout and don't forget your shades. :cool:

Hey Tim

For some reasom my cell can't get service so I'm going to try and locate NSXHAWK in Rochester since that's on the way there.

Great to see everyone today and the weather was awesome! The cider mill folks were looking pretty surprised when the Japanese cars came rolling in w/ all the tuned exhausts. It was like they were being invaded. Here are some quick pics I snapped as requested. Sorry I forgot to get the S2000's in the pics so these wil have to do. If anyone would like larger versions of these send me a PM and I will email them to you. Great to see everyone and hope to do it again!

On the way there.

P1020347.jpg

Classic 91. :biggrin:

P1020363.jpg

The 2 blue boys. :biggrin:

P1020354.jpg

P1020357.jpg

P1020358.jpg

Love the new R-wing on the Zanardi Jim. Makes the car look amazing! :biggrin:

Sneak peek.

rwing.jpg

In motion.

P1020350.jpg

This car is so slammed to the ground, poor Ryan could not even jam his pinky finger betw. the tire and the fender. :wink:

P1020369.jpg

Now pose for the camera. :biggrin:

kkk.jpg

P1020371.jpg

P1020365.jpg

That was great outcome for this meet!

About missing the S2000's on the pictures, no problem :smile: We are an elusive bunch, especially on those twistie back roads...I think that's why we let the NSX's go first :biggrin:

Back