• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another NSX totalled

While speaking with a salesman at Cush Acura San Diego, he mentioned he saw a red NSX do a 180, and then was hit head-on by a Camry. Both cars were totalled. As far as he knows, everyone was OK.

What's up with all the NSX accidents?

Stay safe out there!

hmmm...I understand the point your making about safe driving but the salesman's story about an nsx going 180 mph and getting hit head on by a camry and everyone staying alive seems a little fishy. I don't think anyone can withstand a 180 mph crash head on into anything much less hitting an object that is traveling towards them at some speed. :confused:

POWERED by HONDA said:
While speaking with a salesman at Cush Acura San Diego, he mentioned he saw a red NSX do a 180, and then was hit head-on by a Camry. Both cars were totalled. As far as he knows, everyone was OK.
Glad to hear no one was seriously hurt.

An Acura saleman saw it? Was it just outside the dealership? I'd hate to hear that it was a car being driven on a test drive. Any more details? Anyone from Prime?

was someone named De driving it???;)

I heard he wrecked another one.......

Aaron,

I'm glad you are ok, and hope noone else got hurt.

You are not being very "discrete" about the whole story and publicly admitting that you were racing on a street could bring you lots of trouble. Ever thought that your insurance company might do a little investigation and discover this thread on the Internet ? There are enough info to precisely trace you and match this public confession as the cause of that particular accident and them (the insurance company) refusing to pay any liability.

If I were you, I would ask Lud or another administrator to delete this thread immediately.

I do not mean to scare you or anything, just a head's up...

take care
Alex

you are welcome. I see you edited your post. However there is someone who quoted you ! (and that post you cannot edit) I recommend you ask Lud or another admin to please remove this thread entirely.

Hey Aaron, sorry to hear about that...if you need a helping hand, ring me. BTW, I do have a 90' CRX DX, white, 5spd, with 105,000 miles. runs amazingly strong , clean, and fresh. asking $3,500! will be for sale hopefully within a month or two, whoevers interested should cast their offer! Amazing CRX to own. Sorry I rejected your offer of $4,000 last month, I still needed the car, but its a steal at $3,500 still! Call me or PM me if your interested!, btw maybe we should grab lunch at Sushi Hut on clairemont mesa blvd. I had good experiences there, awesome food, and they always have cute women there. Maybe hit up Cheetahs across there street after eh? RING ME!

Last edited:
Did I miss something?? Did this Aaron wreck an NSX?? How?? PM me if you wish for privacy...thanks! :)

Aaron, that is BS if let folks think you or your car has be invovled in a crash as a joke :mad: :mad:

Back