• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another NSX TShirt - but with customization!

Adrian,

Yes it is a wicking fabric (like Nike's Dri-Fit and Under Armour Heatgear) and it does have 50+ UPF rating to help protect your from the Sun. It should be a perfect shirt for car meets.

I have you order on hold, do you want to get with an XL or stick with the L?

Let me know!

Thanks
Jeff

I want XL. My paypal was [email protected] where I added info on leterrings, colors etc. Thanks.

Subject:
You have sent $35.00 USD to Autopparel with PayPal
Note:
Shirt Size: XL Graphic Color: Red Name on Sleeve: Junior40er NSX Type: Pre Limited number preferred: Instead of # can you put my last name? If so, please put Tovar. Thank You
Funding Type:
Instant Transfer

Wow, that looks great!

Now I'm having second thoughts about the red color for my order.

If it's not too late can I go back to blue, Jeff? If it's already made then red is fine. Sorry for being so wishy-washy. :redface::biggrin:

Money sent! Still woudl like and bumping my size up to XL since it is dri fit shirt.

Thanks,
Jose

Wow, that looks great!

Now I'm having second thoughts about the red color for my order.

If it's not too late can I go back to blue, Jeff? If it's already made then red is fine. Sorry for being so wishy-washy. :redface::biggrin:

Kelvin...

We did print a shirt with red graphics but we made a mistake on your sleeve and printed PHOEN$X NSX (my fault when inputting the information). We're going to print you a blue one with the corrections. I'm going to send you the red graphics free of charge.

- Jeff

Last edited:
Kelvin...

We did print a shirt with red graphics but we made a mistake on your sleeve and printed PHOEN$X NSX (my fault when inputting the information). We're going to print you a blue one with the corrections. I'm going to send you the red graphics free of charge.

- Jeff

Wow, thank you Jeff! :)

That looks awesome! I will place my order very soon. I need to go home and see what size my other wicking shirts are. I wear a large in a cotton tee but I'm thinking a medium would be better if it doens't shrink like cotton.

We did some test cleans with our shirts. We measured the shirt before washing, wash them and remeasure. No shrinkage! We did this three times with warm water and medium heat settings.

The recommended care instructions are: Turn inside out. Wash with like colors. Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron decoration.

Does this include shipping to Canada?

I want to apologize... we just went to the post office and asked them about shipping to Canada and what we estimate from online versus what they told us in the store was completely off!

The price is the same for anywhere in the continental US (48 states) and Canada!

Sorry!

- Jeff

i hope my order is in.

was there ever an option for a black or grey shirt?

Back