• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another NSX TShirt - but with customization!

Hi,

I'm interested, but have a few questions before purchasing. Are these screen printed or heat pressed?

Hi,

I'm interested, but have a few questions before purchasing. Are these screen printed or heat pressed?

The shirts are sub-dyed and heat pressed. The design is dyed directly into the material; therefore, adding no extra weight or distorting the breathability of the fabric.

Hope this helps you make a decision!

- Jeff

any update on the XXL ones? Like some others mine is chest/shoulder XXL not the waist part.

any update on the XXL ones? Like some others mine is chest/shoulder XXL not the waist part.

Yes Sir, we didn't have any XXL of the Hanes in stock, but we did have it in another shirt to test the press and design. It is possible for us to make XXL; however, when we priced out the shirts, it'll cost an additional $5.

Can those that want XXL please let me know if you are still interested if the price is $40 shipped? We will place an order for the shirts ASAP and can have the shirts ready to ship out by end of week.

Thanks!

- Jeff

Got mine today, thank you Jeff!
icon14.gif

For those of you thinking about ordering, I got a "small" and it feels more like a "medium" to me (based on other t-shirts that I own), plus the fabric stretches quite a bit, so keep that in mind.

tshirt02.jpg

tshirt01.jpg

Got mine also and love it, especially my limited edition #1.:biggrin:

Nice design.

What forms of payment will you accept?

Got mine today, thank you Jeff!
icon14.gif

For those of you thinking about ordering, I got a "small" and it feels more like a "medium" to me (based on other t-shirts that I own), plus the fabric stretches quite a bit, so keep that in mind.

Looks good. I got mine and wore it today (was thrown in my pool with it too and still OK) and it feels so good. I was worried it would be tight since I got XL and normally tech shirts runs smaller but it felt just right on me.

Just sent paypal. Color is Silver - hope it shows up on the white! Thanks, Jay

Back