• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another one bites the dust.

So who wrecked this one which is located in S. Florida.

120394206626291.jpg

120394206451207.jpg

120394206498048.jpg

Hope the driver was OK.

Checked out the website. You can buy that car for $23k.

The also have CGT for $269k

nice to see the roll hoop did it's job, the partition glass is still complete!

Checked out the website. You can buy that car for $23k.

Interesting. For $23K (or less, most likely) you could get your hands on a new(er) full interior, 3.2L motor, 6sp tranny, NA2 brakes and other useful bits. The shell, body, etc are useless, but there are lots of good parts in there still.

Aiee-yaa! All these wrecked images these days... :frown:

Happens every spring. People bring their toys out of winter storage and either have too much fun or forget how to drive.

I recognize this car.....at least I think I do. One night as I was leaving The Neighborhood Sports Grille in Boca a yellow P-GT followed Charlotte and was playing stoplight tag with me on US1. We turned onto Yamato Road and were heading for I-95. Between the last traffic light and the onramp there was a cop shooting radar so we kept near the speed limit. Then he was mine. :) I was in the right lane and perfectly positioned for one of my favorite onramps. It's a constant radius, slightly banked beauty that I usually use to scare/impress passengers. I usually enter the ramp at 60 to 65 MPH and gradually accelerate to 80 - 85 before merging onto the highway.

The ugly German car was about 3 or 4 car lengths behind me. I fully expected to dust him on the ramp then be blown away on the long straight portion of interstate since he had to do something to save his pride with his female passenger. Trouble was, once I got on the highway there was no sign of him.

I wonder if this is the same car. I figure anyone stupid enough to spend 600 Grand on a Porsche is missing a few marbles to begin with. Hopefully the owner of this car spent his insurance money on something that handles a little better. :)

120384505260421.jpg

Maybe that's why you didn't see him once on the highway :) lol

Damn those 02+ wheels sure are nice! I wish I had a set for my car :(

The car is local to me. I'm gonna call about it tomorrow. If I can grab it for the right price, I'll PM you about the wheels.

I would guess that the rims are probably bent. You wont know until you try to balance them then its too late.

I'll take the hood and front bumper!

:D

Back