• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another reason to meet the criew--Our Monthly Meeting 10/7/04

Hello everyone:
As some of you may already aware, Steve will be in New York at this time. As such, Calvin along with SCA will be putting this event together to keep the monthly tradition alive....This is an opporturnity for us to catch up on stories that never happen or just shooting a little BS, or we can talk about future events as well. :D

This Halloween month, we are meeting back at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa! The dealership is more than happy to have us back so lets take advantage of the meeting location.

As usual, we will have one or two vendor to represent their product and teach us what we don't already know :D As of today, we will be having Enkei Wheel for a little intro....after dinner. In addition, the dealership will be providing FREE FOOD & Drinks just like last month. Furthermore, I do have a couple of items to RAFFLE off....Bring your business card for ENTRY, because I won't have any money left for paper and pen:D

Time: At 6:00 PM

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi. South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

***Remember that they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

***I would appreciate a "shout out" if you plan to attend....pm me or post it here.

I will see you there!

Thanks a billion....

Thanks for the invite Calvin, but someone has to keep an eye on Steve at NSXPO :D :D! It's a tough job but someone has to do it since Sandy won't be there. Please pass along my thanks to South Coast Acura for hosting the monthly meetings, see you next time.

someone has to heckle you while you're up there talking so i'll be there......

(with the usual eggs and tomatoes) :D

I'll be there too. Thanks Calvin! Was wondering too if you were going to do the autocross on October 30th? Looks as though sign ups are down and they will be opening it up to other cars starting tomorrow the 30th. It will likely fill up fast after that happens but will become less of an NSX event. Just curious. I'm trying to work it in and would probably run my stock tires and wheels. My wife and I are having our third baby girl any day now so I'm planning stuff with that in mind. Well, I'll see you on Thursday at any rate.
Thanks again!

Terry
t-med

Third baby girl? CONGRADULATION!!!! so you have 3 girls? lordddd O' mighty!!! Are you trying for a boy after?:D Regarding the autocross, I am still on YO YO now because of numerous issues. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Calvin

T-Med said:
I'll be there too. Thanks Calvin! Was wondering too if you were going to do the autocross on October 30th? Looks as though sign ups are down and they will be opening it up to other cars starting tomorrow the 30th. It will likely fill up fast after that happens but will become less of an NSX event. Just curious. I'm trying to work it in and would probably run my stock tires and wheels. My wife and I are having our third baby girl any day now so I'm planning stuff with that in mind. Well, I'll see you on Thursday at any rate.
Thanks again!

Terry
t-med

ill be there....ill have to SNEAK out of the house cause EACH time I come to one of the monthly meetings I ALWAYS find something new to do to the NSX. You guys are a BAD influence on me!!

GO FAST CRACK PIPE!!

Not too sure I'll be able to make it. If I can, I'll see you there. If I can't, have a good meeting!

you're funny Calvin.. if I do show up now.. the eggs i throw at you WILL be rotten.. :D

Back