• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Turbo NSX on the Road.

Bone stock 3.0L engine with 75,000 miles. 400.7 HP / 306.6 Ft/Lbs

CCI00002E.JPG

More info coming soon, I've got my work cut out for me presently and in the coming weeks!

Last edited:
Hi Cody,

Another happy customer. Love your FLLLAAATTTTT torque curve! Congrats again.

Regards,

Danny

Mustang dyno is correct. There are three other brands of dyno nearby that read 10 - 45 WHP higher at this 400 WHP power level (Dynojet, Dynapack, and Dyno Dynamics). The two local Mustang dynos in the area read within a few HP of each other - quite a bit lower than the others, but I don't mind. I have been choosing to always report the lowest numbers available.

By the way - this marks our 10th production kit
b_woot.gif

Thanks Danny, quite a bit of R&D has gone into producing our power curves.

Impressive as always Cody. It looks like boost starts coming online around 3200, but doesn't get with it untill 4350. What turbo did you go with on this car and what A/R turbine housing? When are you going to turn up your GT42R and post that dyno? :biggrin:

J. R.

The tune is very conservative. I'm not at liberty to reveal the info that you are requesting at the moment.

If you did you would have to kill me right??? Whats the big deal? I really don't understand. I thought that this was a community for sharing info and making OUR NSX's faster, and efficient.

I'm sure the info would be examined carefully before put to use.

Clearly, you haven't been around here long enough. ;) Should a minor issue arise, even a result like this would be criticized up and down.

To the OP, that torque curve is incredible. Congrats on the results.

I'm sure the info would be examined carefully before put to use.

In the defense of people that do this for a living like Cody.....I kind of understand holding back information. I know that while for some of us this is a hobby, some people actually put food on the table doing this stuff so for them to have secrets is fine.

Now for those that are enthusiests and want to have secrets......thats fine, but don't go on a PUBLIC forum then. No one needs to see your bragging ass dyno plot if your not going to post info about it. This is a place of sharing so go to your local car gathering if you want to show everyone how big your package is but won't pop your hood.

Just my oppinion though. :smile:

J. R.

This was 8.5 PSI.

JR - You know I'm not going to give out our latest turbo specs.

I'll post the graphs from my personal NSX very soon - we made some changes to my fuel system to keep up with the 1000cc injectors.

Omeys - The tune is very conservative.

BOOOOOO :biggrin:

There looks like nothing special about that dyno plot to me...
Well it is special, but not secret turbo special. When you make 450 hp at 9 psi of boost then that will be secret turbo. :smile:

J. R.

Stacy,

Look at this thread and go to post # 36 for a 11 PSI dyno on Devin's car.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70710

Thanks for clearing that up for me !!
Looks like my turbo will be arriving soon,LOL !!!:wink: :wink:
I think that will be enough power for a while !!!
One thing though Cody,I will need to make the Nitrous work as well !!
After all it is a part of my trunk set-up(only a small shot 50 or so HP ) !

Stacy

Stacy

You're sick !!!:biggrin:

Jebus.

Anyone want to pay a reasonable amount for an autorotor for a 3.2L?

Id love a turbo!!!

I used to work for a Acura dealer that installed a few CTCs on NSXs. If you sell your SC and buy this system you will be wondering why you didn't do it sooner.

Stacy

7.5 PSI held me off for a year and now I just ordered some low compression forged slugs for my 8000 mile 3.2 engine. I feel like I have issues for doing this much to my car.

7.5 PSI held me off for a year and now I just ordered some low compression forged slugs for my 8000 mile 3.2 engine. I feel like I have issues for doing this much to my car.

I already have low compression in mine,9.5-1.I had them put in when SOS did the rebuild.One problem though,I didn't sleeve the block,DAMN !!!
I know I should have but I also thought that I would have enough power with just the charger and I thought wrong apparently,LOL !
This GO-FAST-CRACK-PIPE is KILLING my bank account !
I guess it will be quite stimulating having more RWHP and TQ than my Gruppe M with nitrous,with just this turbo !
:biggrin:
Stacy

Back