• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another UFC night!!!

In the co-main event I predict Matt Hughes to win in the 3rd round. As for the main event...Lyota Machida will be the new light heavyweight champion. It will be A LOT of "dancing" and "feeling" each other out for this fight with little contact in the 1st few rounds. I predict Lyota and Rashad to engage late in the 4th round...and due to Lyota's better stamina and energy, he'll beat Evans early in the 5th! :biggrin: It's only a guess, but that's my prediction!

Pretty good fight card tonight. Can't wait for UFC 99.

In the co-main event I predict Matt Hughes to win in the 3rd round. As for the main event...Lyota Machida will be the new light heavyweight champion. It will be A LOT of "dancing" and "feeling" each other out for this fight with little contact in the 1st few rounds. I predict Lyota and Rashad to engage late in the 4th round...and due to Lyota's better stamina and energy, he'll beat Evans early in the 5th! :biggrin: It's only a guess, but that's my prediction!

Very close on your predictions. It was two great fights imo. I was surprised to see Lyota dominate as he did. Evans looked past his peak. :confused:

Back