• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another window regulator failure

My window regulator has just failed at 41,000 miles...I just order a brand new regulator from science of speed and also a fixit thingy to prevent the other side from happening. Science of speed is great to work with...they also gave you lots of info and what to do when it comes to the nsx!!!! Thanks science of speed

my1stnsx said:
My window regulator has just failed at 41,000 miles...I just order a brand new regulator from science of speed and also a fixit thingy to prevent the other side from happening. Science of speed is great to work with...they also gave you lots of info and what to do when it comes to the nsx!!!! Thanks science of speed

I just called them earlier today and ordered an exhaust and the window regulator fix-it pair

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/window_repair/

^~ link for those that don't know

Jeff, I believe his name was, was a very pleasant guy to deal with. Everything was handled perfectyly and I await a big-ol' package from SOS :biggrin:

I will definately do business with them as soon as my bank-account has some recooperation time haha!

Back