• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any 02+ OEM 18" options

Are there any manufactures making a 17/18 staggered set that is as close to oem look as possible? I think it's a great wheel, but I need the staggered look.
Something great to top quality, preferlably forged

any options?

I agree Prodrive is the only one I've seen that looks like the OEM wheel. So what happened Andreas, bug caught ya?

Picture is from a car that just sold on the forum....do a search under Prodrive and you can probably find some other pics....Good luck.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nope no mod bug.

Here's the process:
1.See something on prime.
2.Go to garage to visualize it on car.
3.Car looks just fine to me. Just spending too much time on the internet.
Rinse and Repeat

The prodrive's you posted look great but too similar to the '99 wheels on it now. The only prodrives I have interest in are the GC-05K's due to their similarity to Advan Model 5's, but i'd be getting away from stock.

Having something custom done is probably $$$$, even if just rear 18's were made, and I'm not sure about mismatching wheels just to get a staggered stance.

Oh well. thats a dead horse

GOOD! Don't mess with a good thing :wink:

Nope no mod bug.

Here's the process:
1.See something on prime.
2.Go to garage to visualize it on car.
3.Car looks just fine to me. Just spending too much time on the internet.
Rinse and Repeat

The prodrive's you posted look great but too similar to the '99 wheels on it now. The only prodrives I have interest in are the GC-05K's due to their similarity to Advan Model 5's, but i'd be getting away from stock.

Having something custom done is probably $$$$, even if just rear 18's were made, and I'm not sure about mismatching wheels just to get a staggered stance.

Oh well. thats a dead horse

Yea, I don't think there is any wheel out there that looks like the 02 style except for the TSX wheels, which are much less aggressive looking...

without looking through the thread my answer would have been those prodrives.

Back