• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any "Agreed Value" Insurance Policies That Will Let Me Daily-Drive My NSX?

I have a State Farm agreed value policy, they dont limit miles but they are a little light on the value cap they would let me go to. Hagerty let me insure for a much higher number but charged me $1800 a year vs $600 or so for State Farm. I never drive the car anyways so it doesn't really bother me. Remember, you never know how good your insurance company is till you need them.

I have a State Farm agreed value policy, they dont limit miles but they are a little light on the value cap they would let me go to. Hagerty let me insure for a much higher number but charged me $1800 a year vs $600 or so for State Farm. I never drive the car anyways so it doesn't really bother me. Remember, you never know how good your insurance company is till you need them.

So you got to pick the value up till a limit - did they state what drove the limit? Per a published reference, or their own decision? Thx

Back