• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Ft. Worth peeps?

Picked up my car on Saturday. Got the windows tinted and the 95 wheels on. Made a nice improvement.

I know there are several people from Dallas, just wondering if any Ft. Worth people.

Here's a pick of the car.

Charlie

Attachments

• p8010013.jpg
    p8010013.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 194
Wow! Nice combo bro. If your ever in the Houston area give me a PM. We have a great group down here. We have monthly get togethers where we hang out, eat, go on drives, stuff like that. Your more than welcome to join us. Your car looks great. What % tint and what brand did you use?

Patrick

Hey Patrick,

Thanks. If I am ever that way I will let yall know.

It is 30% on sides and 5% in back. I was actually worried that it wouldnt be dark enough, but in the end it is more than plenty dark. I am really pleased. It was a metallic tint, but I cant remember the brand. It was done at a place called Alta Mere which is a chain, and I remember the guy telling somebody that all of their tint shops use the same brand usually.

They had 3 levels, the econo, this one and one higher up that blocked more heat. This level was 219.00.

Thanks,
Charlie

I am located in Fort Worth

Located Near Bryant Irvin Road

parker

Great, let me know if any of you guys want to meet up sometime. I live off of Hwy 377 and 820.

Charlie

Charlie - The NSX looks good with the tinted windows. Still have not decided wether or not to tint mine.

Need to watch for a local car show that we could all meet up at.

Car show sounds good.

I was really pleased with the tint and the newer wheels. It made a nice improvement on the car.

Charlie

Hi Guys, I am just down the road too. In Keller, close to 377. I have a 92' Black/Black w/ tinted windows. SSR 17" Integrals sure make the car look like a new one. Nobody believes me when I tell them it's a 92. I daily drive it, so might just see you around. Thanks.

Back