• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any good body shop in Ontario, Canada?

Hey, just wondering do you guys know if there's any mechanic shop or body shop who's experienced with NSXs in Ontario, Canada, close to Toronto area, except Honda dealers.

I wanna find out someone who is able to do some performance work on it. So, I don't think I will go to dealers to do that.

Thanks in advance.

I take my NSx to IPC in Brampton for services. The owner was a head technician at an Acura dealer before opening up his shop. they only deal with hondas and Acuras. He's got an 11 sec. Honda CRX and specializes in custom Turbo kits.

The best Body shop I've dealt with is Prestige Auto Collision on steeles and Hwy 27. My NSX hasn't been there but I took y M3 there after a near right off collision and they put the car back perfectly. their speciality is ferrari repairs.

Private me and I can give you the contact #'s

Johnny

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 04 March 2003).]

I have found shops that specialize in NSX performance modifications, and shops that are experts in NSX body work. I have never found a single shop that has real expertise in both areas.

Hey NSX2NV, I just sent you an email,which I found from the profile here. and thanks for the info.

btw, do you know if they've done any work on anyone's NSX before? how's their prices on the services?

Anyone else here from Ontario?

Yep, I'm from Ontario. There are few guys here that deal with NSX body and paint. We also have the top NSX mechanic in Canada at Acura of Kitchener, I also have a good friend that is a Honda licensed mechanic (its always good to have a friend there!) Let me know if interested I'll send you an E-Mail. Check out my web site, there are some pics of my NSX there.

Thanks,

------------------
-=RudeBoy BaBy NSX=-
[email protected]
http://www3.sympatico.ca/rramchar

[This message has been edited by RudeBoy_baby_NSX (edited 05 March 2003).]

For a few extra $$$ I would put it on a truck and ship it to Steve at The Last Detail in Chicago(www.thelastdetail.com). There is no substitute for perfect body work. Just an option,
Aaron

Hey Jordan
I am getting my Wings West kit painted and installed today for 800 cdn. From Overseas Motors in Windsor. I will send you a pix when it gets done. We are so close to Detroit I just get my car serviced over there.
What mods are you going to do?

[This message has been edited by prov4re (edited 12 March 2003).]

Back