• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Good Places in So Cal To trick out my NSX?

I have a 2002 NSX with 20,000 miles on it. I'd like to take it to a place that could trick it out for me. I bought it new and decided I wanted to trick it out a bit. I was planning to sell it and buy an F430. But after driving one and looking at the maintenance cost I've decided to keep my NSX. I'd like to put a supercharger on it and other performance parts on the engine, replace the tires and rims, put side skirts on it, new seats, and touch up a few chips in the paint on the front bumper.

I live in the beach area in California about 5 miles south of LAX. Does anyone know of a top notch outfit that would take on an NSX project like I'm looking for? I'd like to find a "one stop shopping" place as I work a lot of hours and don't have enough free time to be running around to 5 different places to get all this done. I have a budget of around $20K+ to trick out my NSX.

Please let me know if anyone knows of a place within 40 miles or so that could take this project on and do a top quality job.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I have a 2002 NSX with 20,000 miles on it. I'd like to take it to a place that could trick it out for me. I bought it new and decided I wanted to trick it out a bit. I was planning to sell it and buy an F430. But after driving one and looking at the maintenance cost I've decided to keep my NSX. I'd like to put a supercharger on it and other performance parts on the engine, replace the tires and rims, put side skirts on it, new seats, and touch up a few chips in the paint on the front bumper.

I live in the beach area in California about 5 miles south of LAX. Does anyone know of a top notch outfit that would take on an NSX project like I'm looking for? I'd like to find a "one stop shopping" place as I work a lot of hours and don't have enough free time to be running around to 5 different places to get all this done. I have a budget of around $20K+ to trick out my NSX.

Please let me know if anyone knows of a place within 40 miles or so that could take this project on and do a top quality job.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

As far as the performance upgrades, you can try Autowave in Huntington Beach. They can order and install a CT engineering supercharger and headers for your car. Those two upgrades alone will run approx $12k.

A lot depends on your personal goals. What you want out of the car (whether modified - better suspension, looks, power, etc...) of the NSX or having the budget to go with one of my favorite production cars to date - the F430 but having the increased attention, outside look as an f-car owner, amazing soundtrack (not the speakers ;)), superb engineering and handling characteristics of the car.

Do what's right for you and what your personal tastes are. Some like to drive their cars, other like to know their car puts down a #, others to be a garage queen, etc...

Billy

Back