• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Hawaii NSX owners in the house???......

OK all, so far I have 5 NSX's for the cruise:

Chris K. - White '92
Kevin T. - Black '91
Kyly I. - Red '91
Robert R.- Black '91
Me - White '94

I'm told there maybe a few more coming out but nothing confirmed. It looks like the s2000 guys will also have a pretty good turn out with about 7 or 8 confirmed and maybe a few more.......Anyone else?? It's looking like we'll have a pretty good turn out!!! BTW anyone know a Silver NSX with the license plate "HONDA"?? I was going to give her a flyer but couldn't stop her in time.

K-den!!!

[This message has been edited by Deuce (edited 13 March 2003).]

Guy's (& Gals, do we have any?) The silver NSX (auto) is driven by Stan M., owner of "The Tony Honda Dealership". He has attended a Barber's Point Advanced Driving event that Colin Sato set up. Skid Pad. Slalom. etc. Do keep the scheduled event on Sunday. I'll try to break away from work. If that's possible, I would need to ask for some one to pick me up from Pearlridge, and then ride with someone, (Chris, is anyone riding with you?) Today's the 13th, let me know if I can do anything. Sorry to say, my walkie-talkies were sold to mainland members of the NSX Club. (See me for details, on the NSXCA - NSX Club of America enrollment.) Someday, NSXer's may want to participate in the Annual Mainland Event, membership needed, the next one scheduled in Sonoma, CA. - Jerry
cool.gif

PS - I will be at the New Car Auto show here in Honolulu at the Convention Center, being held 3/20-23, Fri. 21st and Sat. 22nd. See this site for info. http://www.hawaiiautoshow.com/
biggrin.gif

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Jerry, my wife probably will be coming with me; however, since she is about 2-3 months pregnant that could always change. When the time gets a little closer I'll let you know if I have room.

I went to Acura today (3/14) to buy some parts and checked out the 03 Imola Orange NSX. It really is a catchy color. The 02+ rear end update is very nice. I'm definately going to get that lower rear valance when I have some moeny
smile.gif
The front headlights are much better in real life; however, from the pictures it seems to look better on certain colors. For the Imola it's not bad but not as nice as some of the black color pictures I've seen. Over all it's a nice upgrade. I'm kind of growing fond of the 02+ side skirts as well. Also today I got to chat with Colin S. while checking out the NSX. It appears he intends to make the NSX/S2000 meet unless something comes up. When I left I think I heard him mention he will talk to Will (?) The Sherrif with the 98 Black if he wants to make the meet as well. It happened Will came down to Acura with his NSX today as well and we all checked out the 03 NSX.

Originally posted by Timeless:
Positively, let's see how things fall into place...Jerry
cool.gif

Well Jerry, as far is today my wife feels fine is is planning on going on the drive. Sorry, I don't have room.

On another note, I hope the weather doesn't get too bad on Sunday.

I patched my leaking coolant tank and it should hold well enough for a while until my OEM or SOS tank comes in.

[This message has been edited by ChrisK (edited 29 March 2003).]

OK all, the cruise is this weekend.... the weather report says showers but who really knows (are the weather reports really accurate??....well lets hope not this weekend
smile.gif
). Unless it's thunder showers, it's still on. I know a lot of the s2000 guys are coming out, so I'm sure well all have a good time!!!See you guys there!!! E-mail me if you have any questions.

K-Den!!!

Hi NSXers!

I possibly have two more cars attending: '99 Black/Black NSX-T and the brand new '03 Imola Orange that was delivered this week! The weather report is improving to "mostly cloudy" from "chance of showers" and today was beautiful so keep your fingers crossed!

------------------
Aloha,
Colin

It's too bad I've got to work guys. Colin, have fun and good luck...Jerry

Originally posted by Colin:
Hi NSXers!

I possibly have two more cars attending: '99 Black/Black NSX-T and the brand new '03 Imola Orange that was delivered this week! The weather report is improving to "mostly cloudy" from "chance of showers" and today was beautiful so keep your fingers crossed!

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

jerry, Sorry you won't be making it out on Sunday, though you might be the only one to stay dry!

Just a late reminder: If you have some FRS radios (Motorola, Cobra etc.) bring them along. We usually have them and it makes coordinating a large group of cars easier than cellulars.... See you tomorrow!

'03 Imola Orange sold...

Hey! The Imola Orange NSX displayed at the Motor Trend sponsorerd, Honolulu New Car AutoShow, has been driving around town. Congratulations to who ever that is! Step forward and introduce yourself if you are a reader of NSX Prime. We do have a small group of NSX owners who would like to get together sometime for a Sunday Drive. Mahalo, Jerry Balcer

Back