• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any knowledge--jh4na21645s000045

Dealer sent me the "autocheck" report ---car was in California from
2-11-05 t0 2-27 -09---looks like a 4 yr lease. went through 2 auctions in Ca
2-27-09 and 4-13-09 Pacific Sw Region

then to Ga auction 4-29-09 and Fl 5-4-09--car is now in Alabama
price is 46 not 47

report shows 2 accidents without reporting detail

Anyone have any additional info as I am interested-

The back to back Ca auctions could be a red flag---someone bought it and then
maybe went to arbitration----I would assume you would bring an NSX to
California from Georgia and not the other way around.

Can anyone pull Acura service records for me to track down the Lessee?

why would you be interested in a NSX that was in two accidents? I say let this one go.

Let me see if I hear what you are saying.

The car has had TWO accidents and TWO runs through an auction but you are ONLY concerned about the auction runs?

Im not sure I follow your line of thought.

Skip it.

Autocheck is far superior to a Carfax report. IF I could talk to the original
Lessee---he could shed some light on it.

On the otherhand---maybe they had to get the car out of the local auction area.

Hopefully, on this site, someone might know the story.
BUT, a 4 year lease--when lease rates were so Looooow- this owner is
probably not on this site.

At 46k for a 2005 ASKING?

I just have to locate the "ONE OWNER LESSEE"

Surely , someone on this site can help me put the pieces together. Servicing
dealer etc

I will attempt to BRIBE my local Acura service guy for the info--owners name etc.

If you're really that interested why not pay for an inspection? I'd be more interested in what a qualified mechanic has to say rather than some guy that previously leased it that may or may not have been involved in whatever happened to it.

COZMO

I have always felt comfortable when buying cars , boats etc if I can talk to the owner.Also, the person who turned this car in has no financial interest in this
car and I assume he would tell it like it is and may even have some documentation. Pehaps the car was fixed at the servicing Acura dealer.

I have always felt comfortable when buying cars , boats etc if I can talk to the owner.Also, the person who turned this car in has no financial interest in this
car and I assume he would tell it like it is and may even have some documentation. Pehaps the car was fixed at the servicing Acura dealer.

You are correct in your line of thinking but if this person knows nothing about car (which is very possible) he may think that a 7500 mile oil change and washing it once a month was all it needed. This would NOT be the case.

You will learn the absolute truth by having this car inspected by a qualified mechanic.

I will definitely get a PPI as part of my offer. Hopefully, I can get some info from the Acura dealer today

Very strange that this car is a "one owner" car but has moved around so much and been in 2 accidents.

Also, interesting that one dealer listed it at $56,900 with 28,500 miles then the price jumps down to $45,995 AND the mileage went DOWN to 27,822 with another dealer. I'd be very careful with this one!

Make sure the PPI is done by an experienced NSX Tech and even a good body shop as well.

http://www.ecarlist.com/cgi-bin/pdf.pdf?mode=window&id=61438&d_id=1576

additional info:

This car was first sold on 2-11-05 by Acura of Pleasanton.

On 7-23-08, at 23,563 miles, the same dealer replaced the windshield molding under warranty.

On 12-16-08, at 27,122 miles, part# 10002-PBY-A01 was replaced under warranty. I can't tell if that's the entire shortblock or just the gasket kit for it.

On 1-31-09, at 27,186 miles, the clutch master cylinder was replaced under warranty.

WHITE 92

You are 100 per cent correct.
The people on this site are awesome---small community and nothing sneaks by them.

I pass on this vehicle----

Actually I am in the process of buying another apartment building as of today
so the NSX is again on the back burner.

My wife just can't understand why I am fixacted over the NSX--having owned
6-7 porsches. But she has never sat in one. They fit me like a glove. Only
my Alfa Milano with the 3.0 was as comfortable---Recaro seats
Also, an old 320i with Factory Recaros was pretty great.

Next year-when we flip this apartment into a condo conversion--there will be an NSX for sale with my name on it. Winter is coming anyway.

very interresting:cool: so maybe swiftvision could tell us how he ended up with this cars ecu:confused:

I think the MODS were taken off and sold. Even though I have other financial
committments I would buy this at 36k---as resale value down the road will
be GREATLY discounted. If it doesn't go down the street -sideways-it could be a good driver--everyday--even with snowtires!

Back