• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSX and S2000 owners ?

My Berlina Black NSX is about to be joined by its little brother, the S2000 (MY 04, Rio Yellow; delivery in late December). I was wondering if any others have these two Honda products from the Tochigi factory as well.

After test driving the 2004 S2k I feel that the marginal increase in torque has done wonders for the overall driving experience.:cool:

I have my 91' and the S2k little brother, a 2000 Civic SI, what a fun little car for when the X is put away.

There are a numbers of owners here who have both vehicles.

Yes there are,both great cars!very different but both well done.I also think the pricing on the s2000 or s2200 is very competative for the performance.

Nimbus said:
The two Hondas you mentioned are no longer produced at Tochigi. They are now built in Suzuka instead.

I believe that you're not quite correct.

The Takanezawa factory won't be closed until next summer. For the time being, the S2K, NSX and Insight will continue to be built in the original factory.

Back