• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any nsx's in The city of industry, CA

Jimbox said:
Hey tony, I saw one clean red nsx with volk racing rims for sale on ebay!! He's in MALIBU CALIFORNIA. Heres the phone number: (310)293-2930 Alex, The auction has ended, but i think he still waiting for anwer from the buyer! $39000, only 41578 miles.. (ebay id number: 2411261273) Check it out, k...goodluck!!
jimmy

Yeah, I saw that one on ebay. Didn't fit my budget though. I actually went down to test drive endless dreamz NSX the other day, but didn't feel like that was the right one for me as well. sigh..... hopefully I will find the right one. I'm actually looking for a 95+ in black. =) Thanks for the heads up.

Hey Guys! I'm new on the list too Of NSX Owners.

Rowland Height crew.....
I Have the yellow NSX that's only around on Weekends.
Yesterday 4/26 I was following a plum colored NSX on Pathfinder... anyone??? Love those wheels..

In anycase the NSX won't be out till I get rid of the Supra.. but if you guys plan to meet soon I'll be there....
:)

Cheers

Patrick

I've seen that same NSX around on Pathfinder! Nice wheels agreed. I think it's a fairly young asian guy that drives it.

Jimbox said:
Hey tony, what color is the nsx? also what city? :confused:

It was like what comdNSX described. A plum colored, dark purple.... almost black colored NSX. Near the Daimond bar area. I actually saw a BLK NSX today coming out of Daimond plaza if that was anyone here. :confused:

That plum color nsx have a black top??? It have exhaust/wing west kit/ rims/ dvd system?

Si said:
That plum color nsx have a black top??? It have exhaust/wing west kit/ rims/ dvd system?

Well I couldn't tell cause I was behind him but he had some nice looking wheels... Oh I believe he didn't have plates yes as it had TOPLINE Motoring on the rear plate so must have been recently purchased....

Hey Plum NSX next time stop so I can talk to you .....

:D

Back