• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any other BMW M3 owners from the past, present in here? I keep coming back...hehe

This is the current internal battle with the insane CTSC group buy going on right now. I've thought about going back to the E46 numerous times. I have a feeling that CTSC will be the correct amount of power that I've been looking for it to have though.

I can tell by your posts you miss your M. Maybe grab another one instead of CTSC and have an NSX/M combo. You can probably scoop up a good example for $20K or less if that's within budget. After installation of your CTSC you are probably going to be more than halfway there.

- - - Updated - - -

Love it, beautiful ride! you guys all have super nice M3's!

Thanks s4. I've always enjoyed seeing your pics of the white NSX/black M as well.

I can tell by your posts you miss your M. Maybe grab another one instead of CTSC and have an NSX/M combo. You can probably scoop up a good example for $20K or less if that's within budget. After installation of your CTSC you are probably going to be more than halfway there.

Without yapping about myself too much, the next additional vehicle has to be a truck without question (Tundra specifically). I was going to sell the NSX for one last summer but it looked like the E46 market was holding pretty strong. I knew I wouldn't of been able to get something as nice as my previous ones without paying more.

Here's my first, 2005... sold in 2009.

steve5.jpg

24101_1352457885002_7863191_n.jpg

Without yapping about myself too much, the next additional vehicle has to be a truck without question (Tundra specifically). I was going to sell the NSX for one last summer but it looked like the E46 market was holding pretty strong. I knew I wouldn't of been able to get something as nice as my previous ones without paying more.

Here's my first, 2005... sold in 2009.

steve5.jpg

24101_1352457885002_7863191_n.jpg

She's a beauty ~ exact copy of mine! That color combo is just perfect but of course I'm biased...hehe

She's a beauty ~ exact copy of mine! That color combo is just perfect but of course I'm biased...hehe

The rare color combos fetch a pretty penny now. JB/IR is one my favorites, as well as AW/IR and AW/Cinn.

What E46 I would want more than anything would be an 04 LSB/Black 6MT, it seems that most are either dove interior and/or SMG. I've only seen two of these in my life and they weren't cheap.

What E46 I would want more than anything would be an 04 LSB/Black 6MT, it seems that most are either dove interior and/or SMG. I've only seen two of these in my life and they weren't cheap.

That's what I have. Funny how some people used to make fun of LSBs back in the day and now they're amongst the most desired.

Last edited:
That's what I have. Funny how some people used to make fun of LSBs back in the day and now they're amongst the most desired.

Wait, you have a LSB/black 6MT?

Papa Smurf, I am le jealous!

Has anyone ever had or drove an E36 M3 Sedan? Im moving to Germany for 4 years this summer and if I can not bring my NSX I was thinking of picking up a Euro M3 Sedan.

Has anyone ever had or drove an E36 M3 Sedan? Im moving to Germany for 4 years this summer and if I can not bring my NSX I was thinking of picking up a Euro M3 Sedan.

The Euro E36 is supposedly a lot better than the one we got here. Ours was detuned...

Great great cars. Saw quite a few when we went to the Nurburgring last summer.

The M3 market, in general, opens up quite a few possibilities if you move there.

can you still give me a up heads up when and if you decide to sell please :biggrin:

zaid

Sure. But you already have a sick e30 m3 in red. Also really like Chris's yellow e36. Actually all these M's are beautiful.

Bit of a price diff between this car and a Super Charger isn't there?

It's the stupid purchase of the year limit was reached. With installation, associated parts, etc it winds up being close to half.

Having a ppi done on an 04 m3 6MT vert w/ low boost ess supercharger on monday. Thing is immaculate visually. Just sold my RL and am now a pedestrian.

Last edited:
I don't miss the M check engine light every year on it LOL.

In the Bay Area, it's a dime a dozen. I see at least a M3 per day.

It's still a beautiful car. I rather own an BMW instead of a Mercedes.

E46 M3 - DD
NSX - Weekends
535I 450hp - Baby hauler

made my wife trade in her cayenne for a 2013 honda pilot 8 seater :)

My daily. Cool car. Oem sunroof delete 2003.5 I'll prob set her up for track duty next year.

78F9C182-AE8D-48EF-BE58-75D069180D0E-8472-0000043E177E90D7_zps4004dcb6.jpg

BD5BCB4F-5646-42D4-BB23-5934CA013D94-8472-0000043DE8EAA2F3_zps571bed5e.jpg

Took the entire family out for the first time in my new e46 m3. We won't be doing that often. It worked but it was very tight for all.

I have never owned the M3 but I just bought a '02 E39 M5 with 74K on it from the original owner with documentation from day 1 with all services, and keys. LeMans Blue with Caramel interior. Going to get it in perfect condition and probably sell it. It is a beautiful car and the 400 HP V-8 6 speed is nice.

Back