• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any single guys here try Match.com? I got a free subscription and I am amazed.

yeah, and I think Mitch is talking about Mocky and Shareall.

I just saw Mocky and Shareall in Ohio, last month at another S2ki member's house, Hardtopguy's party on December 2nd in the Cleveland area. He's another S2000 and NSX owner.

Ditto...

rice1.jpg

rice4.jpg

rice5.jpg

Wow...those cars are STUNNING! :eek: I could pull TONS of poon with one of those things :rolleyes:

Whats up Patty :biggrin: Hey we are nice guys here too from the West Coast.....:tongue:

Hi Eddy! I know we have sweet guys out here too. Just seems they're all either too young or too old for me. Thing is too, when you're nuts about your S2000 or NSXs, it's hard to get into a guy who drives anything else. Yeah, I'm a Honda groupie. :rolleyes:

I dated a girl from s2ki.com after a meet and... well... lets just say I had to threaten to put a restraining order on her. She would come to my house at 2 or 3 in the morning and threaten that if I didnt open the door and let her in, she would ring my doorbell all night until I did. She'd show up at my work when I told her not to, buy me stuff when I said I didnt want anything from her or anything to do with her and she is the only other woman who was ever able to frustrate the hell out of me other than my mother. I won't let the experience take me away from meeting someone else in another meet but my first outing didn't turn out as good as yours.

Wow.... :eek:

I guess I have been lucky and defied the odds. When I met my wife, on an online CAR site of all places, we lived in two different countries. We met, hit it off perfectly, and were married soon after....we have been happy ever since. :)

The funny thing is I have two other friends who met each other through an online car site, are from two different countries, and are getting married.

The best part about it is that it is the SAME online car site for all of us, and all four of us owned the same model car. LOL!! Crazy, eh? :wink:

I think this is awesome, but not really surprising. Common interest is the most important thing to find in a relationship.

Congrats!

Philip

I think this is awesome, but not really surprising. Common interest is the most important thing to find in a relationship.

Congrats!

Philip

Thanks!! Yes, we are very lucky...it is a huge help to be able to have cars in common. When most of my friends are complaining that they want to go to the autoshow or races but their girlfriend / wife is complaining and will not let them, I just smile. Mostly because my wife is usually asking to go to the same autoshow or race. Plus, my wife loves to modify cars....so that helps as well. :biggrin: ;)

Get a cute dog very small puppy and go to the park:wink:
I got a 8 week old german shepherd . My friends and i call her chick magnet. She is A reall chick magnet . Try it only if you have time for a dog and you can handle it growing to 90 pounds.:tongue:

Nice GSD I also agree with your comment. Here's a pic of my dearly departed Toby.

Attachments

• tobygrass.jpg
    tobygrass.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 40
  • MyToby.jpg
    MyToby.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 48
Thing is too, when you're nuts about your S2000 or NSXs, it's hard to get into a guy who drives anything else.

How bout one of each?:biggrin:

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a g0dd@mn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... -Mitch Martin

I love this quote from the movie Old School! But hey, good look with the whole Match thing!!:tongue: :biggrin:

Back