• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anybody got pics of 19's on their nsx?????

Originally posted by musclesmarinara2:
I am thinking of putting 19's on my car.Anybody out there with any pictures or feed back on this??Thanks guys.

Look in the picture forum for a post by BeckertB of his red beast. He has 18" front and 19" rear HRE 546's. I would suggest not going any larger than 18" up front as you will have clearance headaches. The 18/19 setup looks awesome on the car.

When I buy my nsx I will want to buy sideskirts like those. Who makes those? what's the brand name and how much? don't tell me erebuni makes them? is it c-west?

Answered one of my question with a little searching. I would still like to know what offsets you used.

Wheels are:
OZ Racing Vela 3pc - 18x8.0 ET35, 19x10 ET35

Originally posted by madfast:
When I buy my nsx I will want to buy sideskirts like those. Who makes those? what's the brand name and how much? don't tell me erebuni makes them? is it c-west?
I think they are lechers side skirts(sold by science of speed)

The skirts are actually Marga hills side steps. They fit perfectly with the Taitec rear wide fenders and the MH front wide fenders.

nsx2nv,
thanks buddy! where can we get them? I saw something similar at science of speed but not the same as the one they have the flares out. thanks!

musclemarinara,
thanks buddy I saw that one and doesn't look the same.

Originally posted by TampaBayNSX-R:
Look in the picture forum for a post by BeckertB of his red beast. He has 18" front and 19" rear HRE 546's. I would suggest not going any larger than 18" up front as you will have clearance headaches. The 18/19 setup looks awesome on the car.
I went to the picture forum but couldn't pull up the pic's,all I got was a bunch of x's.

I have the 18/19 setup on mine, but I'm the engineer at HRE. If you want to maximize performance nobody recommends the 18/19 setup. I'll assume you know why. I work here and in all honesty I need to show off so I went with the 18/19 setup. If you want to turn heads, go with the 18/19. If you want to take it to the track, 18/19 is pure foolishness. Poser or non-poser. I guess I'm forced to be a poser in this case. I love it regardless and shake my head in disbelief every time I walk up to it. It is that cool.

Check it out even though pictures don't do it justice.
http://geocities.com/nsxbyhre/Main.html

Alan

------------------
Alan Peltier
Operations Manager
HRE Performance Wheels
[email protected]

'94 black/black NSX
HID - Autolamps
Wheels - HRE 448Rs - 18x8, 19x10
Tires - Pirelli PZero Rossos
Springs - Eibach ProKits
Shocks - Bilstein

Check out our website at http://www.hrewheels.com

Originally posted by apeltier:
I have the 18/19 setup on mine, but I'm the engineer at HRE...

I wondered how long it would take Alan to show up on this thread.
biggrin.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Originally posted by apeltier:
I have the 18/19 setup on mine, but I'm the engineer at HRE. If you want to maximize performance nobody recommends the 18/19 setup. I'll assume you know why. I work here and in all honesty I need to show off so I went with the 18/19 setup. If you want to turn heads, go with the 18/19. If you want to take it to the track, 18/19 is pure foolishness. Poser or non-poser. I guess I'm forced to be a poser in this case. I love it regardless and shake my head in disbelief every time I walk up to it. It is that cool.

Check it out even though pictures don't do it justice.

Alan

Alan, Your car looks great!I am not looking to track my car I am definitely looking to turn heads though.Do you feel the car rides any less smooth or has any of its performance or ride quality changed?Do you get any rubbing with the size tires you chose?I tried to e-mail you but it did not go through.I will be purchasing 547 series hre's in high gloss with th new flat outer lip.What do you think?Thanks,John

Back