• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone buy JH4NA21685S000033 today

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 165
  • nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 151
  • nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 132
nsxbaby said:
$25,000.00 got the 1st place bid with 24hrs to go. In the end I quit @ 32,500.00 with 1 min left 33,000 probably got the car.
33k for 05 with damage like that, I am glad you didn't get it. Waste of money. You can get it for a lot less with front end damage

I hope you are right. I was thinking this car would easily part out at 25,000 being an 05 with only 2802 miles. It seems that most of the damage is on bolt on parts.All of the running gear looks ok.But end the end i would still have a salvage title.

Don't worry if you missed it.....I'm sure it'll be on Ebay shortly with a clear Florida title and clean CarFax! :D ;)

NSX FoYoAss said:
Don't worry if you missed it.....I'm sure it'll be on Ebay shortly with a clear Florida title and clean CarFax! :D ;)

hahahahhahaha

there is a yellow one on ebay with front end damage though. This dude sells them overpriced.

It looks like the one on ebay had a pretty hard front end hit.It will have structural damage and bags have been shot.When I first started looking @ the black car I thought that there may not be any activity on the car since it was not an auto specific site then the more I looked at the car the more it seemed like a good car for a widebody kit. As the auction proceeded I could not help but wonder how much this car would part out for in today's market but what about the 5 to 10 yr market. We all have been or know some one who had the mopar's,chevelle's and camaro's with the correct parts and let them go for a song.
How much will 3.2 motor and 6 speed with 2800 miles bring in 10 yrs.There are hundreds of parts that are going to be hard to find @ any price.So does any one have any idea on how much this car would part for.

nsxbaby said:
It looks like the one on ebay had a pretty hard front end hit.It will have structural damage and bags have been shot.When I first started looking @ the black car I thought that there may not be any activity on the car since it was not an auto specific site then the more I looked at the car the more it seemed like a good car for a widebody kit. As the auction proceeded I could not help but wonder how much this car would part out for in today's market but what about the 5 to 10 yr market. We all have been or know some one who had the mopar's,chevelle's and camaro's with the correct parts and let them go for a song.
How much will 3.2 motor and 6 speed with 2800 miles bring in 10 yrs.There are hundreds of parts that are going to be hard to find @ any price.So does any one have any idea on how much this car would part for.
not 30k for sure. motor/tranny about 7-9k realistically. interior maybe 3-4k Undamaged bodypanels and doors(if there is any), 2-3k. Glass 2-3k Computer and harness another 1-2k. How much are we at now? Best estimate would be 20k. Thats probably as optimistic as you can get.

nsxbaby said:
asking price and selling price are 2 different things...

rusky said:
not 30k for sure. motor/tranny about 7-9k realistically. interior maybe 3-4k Undamaged bodypanels and doors(if there is any), 2-3k. Glass 2-3k Computer and harness another 1-2k. How much are we at now? Best estimate would be 20k. Thats probably as optimistic as you can get.

Toss in EPS for another 2-3k?

nsxbaby said:
$35,100 reserve not met.I guess it's a no sale.

Good thing that there was only ONE FOOL that showed up to that auction!!!!!

THE SELLER!!!

Lucky for the other guys, that did bid, that the reserve was so high. Anybody bidding that much, on that car, would find themselves so far up-side down when they got done with it, if they did, that they would be sorry that they even started. IMHO

Oh yea, and you get a "SALVAGE TITLE" too!!!!!!!

Sorry, I forgot it only has 2K+ miles, for all of the "Mileage Buyers" looking for a fresh "SALVAGE TITLE".

Just my opinion.
Brad

Back