• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone close to Beaverton, Oregon??

Was wondering if any fellow prime members out there would be willing to check out an NSX I found. I am considering buying, but since I am
an out of state buyer I would like to get a better idea of its condition from a third party before I pull the trigger. I am willing to compensate for any fuel, and time it takes to travel out there to look at it. PM me or reply on this thread if anyone out there would be up for it. Thanks in advance!

Must be close to Beaverton, right? So you wouldn't want to ask anyone who lives in the Portland area or in Lake Oswego or other towns nearby, must be Beaverton? :biggrin:

I live in Portland. Beaverton is a suburb so close :). I am however travelling this week, so cannot help you, but I have used this service before on 2 of my cars and this guy (Josh) is very thorough with inspections - http://pdxinspections.com/. I highly recommend him. If you are seriously considering the car, this may be the best bet. He will travel to the car and do the inspections on site and send pictures and very detailed report.
Please let him know Abhi sent you, if you use him.

Other owners may also chime in ....

Thanks fellas for the support! I talked with the seller and he thinks he has it sold locally, but if that falls through I will contact some of you to coordinate a time to swing out there and look it over. Coincidentally, I also found some other prospects in Oregon. It seems that is a popular place for NSX's.

Ha ha .. not really so popular. :) There are not many owners here from all my searches to network with others. May be just the time of year where cars are surfacing for sale.

Thanks fellas for the support! I talked with the seller and he thinks he has it sold locally, but if that falls through I will contact some of you to coordinate a time to swing out there and look it over. Coincidentally, I also found some other prospects in Oregon. It seems that is a popular place for NSX's.

Back