• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone else get the track invitation brochure?

Nicely packaged invitation - I am thinking it may be worthwhile to trek down to VIR and participate.

4fHuJS.jpg

x7Sxru.jpg

Last edited:
That brochure looks very similar to the one at the auto show.... Hmmm...

An official Acura invitation would not use so many contractions or contain a grammar error.

But nice try................. :wink:

As many of you surmised, this was just my little bit of lunch break April 1st fun. The little wording mishap at the end drove me insane as I noticed it shortly after posting up to the text (should have read - "showcase the breadth and capability of the new 2016 NSX" - but that is what you get when you cobble together a sentence from other info. For those curious - I pulled it from a Jag track event:

If you’ve ever dreamt of roaring around a racetrack behind the wheel of Jaguar, this is your chance to get your pulse racing. We’ll show you how to get the most out of cars on the track – accelerating hard on the straights, sliding through corners with ease and getting to grips with the cars’ active safety features in real life scenarios.

If you'd like to experience a Jaguar Racing Heart track experience, we'll be at Thruxton, Hampshire between the 22nd and 24th October and we'd love you to join us. For just £200 per person, you'll get to experience a range of exhilarating driving activities, both on and off track, designed to showcase the breadth of capability the new Jaguar range offers.

incidentally Ted Klauss if you are reading this - I do think it would be a fun event!

Back