• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone else have problems calling Lovefab?

Tried to call 3 times today, just rings 6-7 times then I get disconnected. Not really something I want to have happen trying to buy a turbo kit, I am sure it does not get better on the support side.

Tried to call 3 times today, just rings 6-7 times then I get disconnected. Not really something I want to have happen trying to buy a turbo kit, I am sure it does not get better on the support side.

I have spoken to cody on his cell 4 times this morning already, sounds like maybe a telephone issue on your side as He picked up by the third ring everytime.

Maybe try him again in a few, I just got off the phone with him a second ago

Hope that helps

Rav:smile:

231.499.3912 the right number? Also I tried 2 different lines a cell and a lan line. One time I did get a pager so maybe there is something going on with the phones.

Just got off the phone with Cody, he called about 30 seconds after I PM'ed him back! Super nice guy and knows his stuff and cant wait to do business with him.

I can vouche for his accessibility and support. I have never waited even a whole day to hear back from him in the odd situation that he did not pick up his cell immediately in the 2 + years I have dealt with him.

I have never had a problem getting through to Cody and I have been dealing with him for about 16 months now.

Back