• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone from Saskatchewan, Canada?

Hi, I've been lurking around for quite a while... but was just wondering, I'm from saskatoon, SK... and there are quite a handful of NSX's here (more than you'd believe for a small city) and just wondering if any of the owners frequent these forums fairly often?
Or if there's anyone from Saskatchewan in general?

Only one down here in the Queen City that I know of (me). There's supposed to be one in Yorkton as well, but I know that the bulk of them are in S'toon. Are you an owner or just lurking?
...Ian

It's a 96 nsx-t, I'm still waiting to get it in for inspection before all is said and done. I'll be down there this week for that, and to drive it back. Once that's done i'll be very happy, lol... I just don't want to jump the gun just yet :)

Sorta yes, sorta no... The car i was looking at didn't check out to be a good one, so... bad news is no nsx for me. Good news though, is i went to Red Deer instead just a couple of days ago... and picked up an 04 350Z.

Back