• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone got an extra new NSX Driver Magazine?

Just wonderin' if anyone would like to sell their new NSX Driver mag or knows of a way I could get a copy. There's an article in it written by a friend of mine (and I'm mentioned :smile:). And since I had to sell my NSX, I had to let my membership lapse as well.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Have the Issue 03 - 2009 if that is the one you would like. Let me know and I'll be happy to mail it to you. Jay

Phil,

Which issue would this be? The latest issue I have is "Issue 3 - 2009". The cover headlines a story about "The ALMS experience". If this is it, you are welcome to have my copy.

John

Have the Issue 03 - 2009 if that is the one you would like. Let me know and I'll be happy to mail it to you. Jay

Jay, I think that's the one but I'm not sure. The article's about me selling a poster a friend gave me that was her dad's, with a bunch of my NSX parts :frown:, then the buyer being nice enough to send it back to her. If that's the one, let me know and I'll send you an address and some dough.

Phil wants ISSUE 01 2010. I just got mine today, April 12, 2010. His photo is on page 10. I am Patricia and I wrote the article. I'll see if I can't get one sent to him, too.

I don't see that in this issue. And it is the only one I have (just having recently purchased a NSX and joined NSXCA). Maybe it was in an earlier issue and someone else can verify :confused: Good luck! Jay

I don't see that in this issue. And it is the only one I have (just having recently purchased a NSX and joined NSXCA). Maybe it was in an earlier issue and someone else can verify :confused: Good luck! Jay

I sent an email to NSXCA President, Larry Bastanza, asking him if I can buy six issues, one of which I'll send to Phil (Ruined 2). The article is in Issue 01 of 2010, on page 8, called "A NSX Poster Finds a New, But Familiar Home." :smile:

I don't think Issue 1 of 2010 has made it to everybody's mailbox yet. Mine usually arrives three weeks after everybody elses. :eek: We are at the mercy of the bulk mail process. Patricia, I can't wait to see your article in print!! I'm sure Larry will take care of you. We print extra copies just for this purpose.

I don't think Issue 1 of 2010 has made it to everybody's mailbox yet. Mine usually arrives three weeks after everybody elses. :eek: We are at the mercy of the bulk mail process. Patricia, I can't wait to see your article in print!! I'm sure Larry will take care of you. We print extra copies just for this purpose.

:smile:Thank you, thedon67. I hope my article doesn't bore the bejesus out of everyone. :redface: I ramble all over the place, but in the end it is about NSXs.

:smile:Thank you, thedon67. I hope my article doesn't bore the bejesus out of everyone. :redface: I ramble all over the place, but in the end it is about NSXs.

I read the article and it was a very heartwarming story. I wish my dad had owned an NSX...he likes Chrysler products...LOL :smile:

I read the article and it was a very heartwarming story. I wish my dad had owned an NSX...he likes Chrysler products...LOL :smile:

Oh, good, Dennis, that you found it heartwarming. Both of my kids have Acura RSXs. My daughter really likes the NSX. Too bad neither of them drive sticks. Or is it? :biggrin:

Kyras, I think it's the "or is it"....funny! Great article (I"ve got to join NSXCA) - the whole thing was heart warming - the stuff in your posts here on the subject were great. Thanks for the story/posts!

My only problem joining is my wife's problem with me and publications. I take "too" many car related magazines - she doesn't want me taking anymore.

Last edited:
Kyras, I think it's the "or is it"....funny! Great article (I've got to join NSXCA) - the whole thing was heart warming - the stuff in your posts here on the subject were great. Thanks for the story/posts!

My only problem joining is my wife's problem with me and publications. I take "too" many car related magazines - she doesn't want me taking anymore.

I need more car related magazines. :redface: I don't get any. Just Consumer Reports.

Did you get to read the article without being a NSXCA member or are you just talking about the posts on NSX Prime? I'm glad you like my posts! Thank you. :smile:

Congrats Patty!

Last edited:
I sent Paypal bucks for six copies this morning. Phil, as soon as I have them, I'll send you one. :smile:

I need more car related magazines. :redface: I don't get any. Just Consumer Reports.

Did you get to read the article without being a NSXCA member or are you just talking about the posts on NSX Prime? I'm glad you like my posts! Thank you. :smile:

It was all the posts you wrote - I followed it all; really cool. I'd love to read the article though. I'm not a member of NSXCA yet.....

BTW - you definitely need more car mags - at least get Road and Track or Car and Driver. I personally like R&T better - they both run such similar articles that it doesn't make a lot of sense to get both. Although I did for several years. I still get Excellence which is totally dedicated to Porsche. I just love to read about cars. If there was a magazine dedicated to the NSX I would have to get it - but my wife is getting tire of it all. I may let my membership in the Porsche Club of America laps - and if I do that will cut out 2 publications I get every month then I could join NSXCA! I just hate letting the PCA go - don't ask me why. I don't have a good answer.

Back