• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone got this book?

I just paid $10 for one on Ebay, looks like it might be worth it. $10 is nothing. I'm wondering if anyone else out there has one and if they like the info in it? I like the fact that it seems to cover up until the '99 model year so it's not just a book about the development of the first car. Maybe a good thing to keep in the car just to settle arguments :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 3080_1.jpg
    3080_1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 146
I purchased this a few years ago and the quality is horrible. Pictures are dark and blurry (poor quality), it has interesting reads but the look (especially pics) are bad. Maybe I got a bad copy, hopefully yours is better.

Just got it today. I like it. I would rather have color, but it's nice to be able to read through all the reviews of the NSX.

The site members should get together a write a book. There is probably enough expertise on hand to do it right. And there are an awful lot of good images here to choose from.

But it does contain a reprint of a test report from a magazine.

The report includes a grainy picture of Ayrton Senna driving the NSX, with picture taken from the passenger's seat, along with a few choice comments from the journalist of how Senna braked too late, purposely swung the tail wide just the right amount, and hammered it out of the turn.

I have that book as well. It is a fun read with some good information. Most NSX owners or followers will know pretty much everything covered in that book, but still a fun book to read though.

The idea of members doing a book is a good one. I would say if you want to time it right wait until the new NSX comes out, that way you have the new NSX to compare it to. (acceleration/braking/slalom the whole nine yards!)
Too many smart membershere. I consider this site to be the worldwide NSX authority, no matter how many NSX forums there may be in Japan.

I have it...I donno how many times I have read that thing from cover to cover

I have most of the Original articles in colour somewhere, but the book is a useful thing to have it all in one place.

Back